CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

rage'n toy hauler

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2002, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey 918sTaxi
Since you got the toy trailer... did you ever had the chance to look of Tahoe brand? they have good price and sometime better the Weekend Warrior and less price. The 21ft Tahoe trailer have the most weigh you can carry on. You can load the weigh up to 5,000 pound. Which is pretty damn good for the 21 ft trailer...
Several friends of mine have Tahoe Trailer and they all like it. From 21 to 28ft size.

Have fun with your new trailer......

Old 08-16-2002, 09:56 AM
Range Rover

<< Hey 918sTaxi
Since you got the toy trailer... did you ever had the chance to look of Tahoe brand? they have good price and sometime better the Weekend Warrior and less price. The 21ft Tahoe trailer have the most weigh you can carry on. You can load the weigh up to 5,000 pound. Which is pretty damn good for the 21 ft trailer...
Several friends of mine have Tahoe Trailer and they all like it. From 21 to 28ft size.

Have fun with your new trailer......
>>

I have the 21' Tahoe toyhauler. I must say the construction is about equivalent to the WW brand. So for I am VERY happy with the trailer. They are a very good value!

Old 08-16-2002, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

I'm not sure to be honest. We looked at so many I forgot the names of most. In our opinion the Rage'n was the best deal at the time.

Old 08-17-2002, 09:11 AM
Pro Rider

Hey taxi did you already buy that trailer? Theyhave them over in Orange county right now for $13,500.00 Brand new 2002 or 3 I think I am heading down there tommorow I think I may come away with the 30 ft Blazin with slide out if all goes well. From what I understand the Rage'n and the Blazin are the best toy haulers built right now, kind of the Holiday Ramblers of RV world. I will let you know how it turns out.

Old 08-17-2002, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider

Ley me chime in on this if I may. I paid $25 OTD for my WW. It sleeps 8 and has 36 gal fuel station,120 fresh,40 gray,40 black. I wouldnt trade it for the world. After 1 really windy (30 mph +) weekend I spent last year day in a tent , I vowed never again. Mine has the onan gen and it is super quiet! Over the 4th of july I took it down to a rocky point rv park on the beach for $17 a day with FULL hookups !! All the showers you want,no dumping the tanks when you get home AND running the AC noise free sun up to sun down. I say go the biggest you can legally tow and buy that model. Dont try to tow with a under powered/underated tow vehicle, it isnt worth it. Ive had a couple white knuckle moments with my truck and I tow with a equil. hitch,sway bay AND air bags.

Michael

Old 08-17-2002, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider

hey ABB, go down to the irvine RV center, dont know how close it is to reseda but all the RV dealers are right next to eachother and u can compare really easily. That is also where the extreme toy hauler dealer is. They are better quality than the WW. Sean

Old 08-17-2002, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider

So how is the extreme better quality than a WW ?? The red and black paint ? Icemaker ?? for the sake of aurgument what kind of sidings ? what mil ?? floor joists ?? roof joists ?? tires?? frame ?? No cosmetic, lets talk facts post the extreme facts,I'll do like wise.

Old 08-17-2002, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider

Here a look @ the Weekend Warrior

Weekend Warrior FS3000

See for yourself how its built:
Take the factory tour

Old 08-17-2002, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

here is all the info on the extreme features. not listed there is it has an aluminum subframe. extreme trailers info
I am not saying the WW's arent nice. They are very similar with the extremes getting the edge for the extra features. We have a 24' dunes right now and we will be getting a bigger toy hauler this fall or winter. We are either gonna get a fb3000 WW or a 30txu extreme. Sean

Old 08-17-2002, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

There is no doubt that the WW is a top notch rig, they were the originator of the rear door camp trailer and they have been doing it a lot longer then everybody else. Unfortunatly, for many years they were charging 5-10 grand more then the other companies for a similar rig.

Now I see no less then 15 other companies jumping on the band wagon and they all have the WW as a design standard. They are all offerring the same ammenities and now there appears to be a price war going on. No more gouging by WW. I'm glad I made the decision to buy 2 years ago because the choises now are mind boggling and it will simply come down to who has the most for the least money. My 21' Tahoe has same items as mentioned ealier by dsracer plus the few he did'nt mention. Dual axle braking and shocks, 2500 lbs door, 20 year rubber roof with 2x4 studs, fiberglass siding (option), plus more I can't think of right now.

My long winded point is that the WW is not king any more and there are many options that are every bit as good . WWs price gouging practices of old is the deciding factor that kept me from buying one.

My .02

Quick Reply: rage'n toy hauler