CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Where is everyone going for Labor Day?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2002, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Mark
you know Sandlake is a little dangerous spot to ride if peoples don't watch what they are doing.... Sorry to hear another death out there. I heard about that while I was at Spinreel on my vac. Good thing the guy got caught after he kill the guy.

jeffnrivercity

Glad to hear that you had a goodtime at the dune of Horsefall and Spinreel. Yes they have good place of riding. Different types of riding. Yea there is a speed limit on it and sometime I do follow it or I really need the speed so I just crank it up.

Old 08-16-2002, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

interesting on the speedlimit thing. We stayed at spinreel for a week right around labor day and we went out on the beach and were full tilt down the beach the one time we went out there. That sure was fun, good thing we didnt get caught though. Only bad thing about the oregon dunes is the sound limit. We got surveyed voluntarily and we were at 102 on my DS and 100 on the raptor. Good thing they werent giving out tickets then, the limit is 93. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2002, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I HAVE TO ROOF MY F__KING HOUSE THAT WHOLE WEEKEND!!!! I GET TO MISS OUT ON A SILVER LAKE TRIP TOO!! WHAT A KICK IN THE HEAD![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2002, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

Holy cow. This whole time, I thought u guys meant like 98, 93, 100 MPH! NOT dB! I was thinking that yer quads were pretty f'n fast!! I guess they are just loud

Old 08-17-2002, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

Disturbed, Bring your butt on down so we can have round 2!! You can drive to SLC and meet up with us and we'll go on from there. Should be a blast!! I cant wait!!

Old 08-17-2002, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

Mark
I read that accident on the newspaper and the article mention alcohol was part of the accident? Was that true since you were there at that time..... Seem like the guy who got kill wasn't paying attention at all, and being there at wrong place and wrong time.

Also of the sound check at Spinreel while we were there for 6 day and only one time we seen them and been told they were at the access road from spinreel about an hour and that it.
To me they are not really enforcing the rule since lot of peoples with new bike are running aftermarket pipes. Some are loud, other is not too bad.

Old 08-17-2002, 09:52 AM
Range Rover

Jet snow, You mention that you just pull out on the sand at Sand mountain.Is it save for motorhomes or will i get stuck.In the Oregon sand that's not a good idea.Can I get a little info from someone on where to park and the conditions. Thanks

Old 08-17-2002, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

The sand where we park is pretty hard, especially on the roads between all the camps u will drive on. Lots of people take motorhomes there. U will want to stop at the bulletin board and go look for our DS group camp first so u can keep your speed up on the sand and figure out which way u want to park. A bunch of us have lifted trucks so if u do get stuck we can pull u out, no worries. At memorial day i pulled out several people including "thefasterthebetter" hehe. I think he learned his lesson about stopping in soft sand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2002, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider

When is Labor Day weekend falling on? The 30th thru the 2nd or what?

Old 08-17-2002, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

For the connection members, check these out!!!!

ATV Connection Flags

Donations will be made to Blue Ribbon Coalition and ATV Connection.

Quick Reply: Where is everyone going for Labor Day?