CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

looks like raptors are ahead

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2002, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You didn't make me mad but with a post like,

<< Cheap guads like the craptor are never going to be ahead of the DS,the craptor is a lower grade guad than the DS so don't even think that a yamy is on the same level,caus those yamy's will never be as good as a BOMBARDIER..... >>

You showed your a$$ &amp; we were letting you know it. So you had to know you were gonna get hammered!!

I've never seen guad called the craptor, but my little piped RAPTOR rocks in the dunes &amp; while I've been beat by a few yellow buses with the same mods I've beaten my fair share too!

On another note, I wonder how much money has been spent by people trying to win FSW??? There is a lot of $$$$$ flowing to the aftermarket to win this thing!!
I think the real winner of FSW is the aftermarket! They are raking in the money!!

TUNED X 2 will bring home the FSW throphy though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-22-2002, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

I really don't mind getting sh*t from you guys when i bring it on myself but being called names i don't think that whas called for,like you Moose you told me off a couple of times but you have a head on your shoulders you tell me off in a civilized way,not like some people on here that don't have any class at all.

Old 08-23-2002, 04:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Moose- for your info, raptor X007 is bringing home the bacon.

Old 08-23-2002, 04:11 AM
Pro Rider

<< TUNED X 2 will bring home the FSW throphy though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

<< Moose- for your info, raptor X007 is bringing home the bacon. >>

<< The Moose- I have no idea how the DS's will do against &quot;tune X2&quot;, but we are on our first tune now. I will personally be re-configuring my motor befor 4SW. I hope to take the Modified class on my bike and let someone like Jeffinrivercity take the open class. >>

FSW will be a hoot this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-23-2002, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider

you'll talk of a raptor that got its times from a stop watch. there are no way he can do those times at atoka or the drag strips we all have been at.

NOT TRING TO START ANYTHING. like i've seen scooby post before whe other people post tiems that are not real it makes out bikes look bad. i know randy, charles and I have alot of time and money in our bikes. we could have stayed home with a stop watch and got times. BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF?

if he travels to LS oklahoma on labor day i there will be alot more than piped DS's there. then if he comes out on top he can the ONE.

Old 08-24-2002, 07:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks Mike. That seems like an apples to oranges comparrison, kinda. I mean stock bore to re-sleeved seems like a large margin of difference.

On the paper weight comment, you just keep thinking that and I have a big suprise for you and anybody else who thinks that.

Old 08-24-2002, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

<< you'll talk of a raptor that got its times from a stop watch. there are no way he can do those times at atoka or the drag strips we all have been at.

NOT TRING TO START ANYTHING. like i've seen scooby post before whe other people post tiems that are not real it makes out bikes look bad. i know randy, charles and I have alot of time and money in our bikes. we could have stayed home with a stop watch and got times. BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF?

if he travels to LS oklahoma on labor day i there will be alot more than piped DS's there. then if he comes out on top he can the ONE.
>>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-25-2002, 02:12 AM
Pro Rider

whats a paper weight??????????????

i have alot of surpizes tooooooo.

would you happen to be headed to little sahara this coming up weekend?

i guess with a statement like that you will try my banshees? that would be cool. i like seeing a single cyclinder 4 stroke line up with a 2 cyclinder 2 stroke.

by the way i would hope alot of you guys with biger motor could out run a stock DS. i have raced my DS EVERY weekend. not been out at a shop being bore or stroked.

Old 08-25-2002, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider

uhhhh where the heck did that come from?

Old 08-25-2002, 03:49 PM
Pro Rider

<< i might have over 125rwhp anyone want to find if i do? >>

Well that's a silly question......of course we do.
I also want to know how you did it &amp; do you have a rebuild cycle of a top fuel dragster!!!!LOL

Quick Reply: looks like raptors are ahead