CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

dsmike went 7.50 e.t

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2002, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<< thats cool!

the taping would be great. remember by then i will be using POWER ADDERS.

i will be at little sahara on halloween. maybe you will be ready for that weekend.

theres another DS that runs 97MPH in the 1/8. i hope to join him.
>>

Let's do this instead, October, 6th @ Headworks Park (Genoa, NE). We are having our big 300' sand drag competition and your now formaly challenged and invited to take on &quot;TUNED&quot; Raptor in a 300' sand drag which we will tape and post on this forum. ( there will be around 300 quads attending).

Beings your the one that seems to really to want to prove to everyone that your faster than the &quot;TUNED&quot; Raptor, BRING IT!( you come to me, because I'm not worried about you) I don't think I will need &quot;TUNED x2&quot; Raptor to beat you.

The ***** in your court!

And while your at it bring spongebob with you, he claims he'll drive 1000 miles to watch us race. I would love to meet him in person.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

You said &quot; I want to see who's faster, everyone wants to know&quot; Well heres your chance.

I'm not trying to be a d!ick, but bring it!

Old 09-02-2002, 01:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think spongeboobsquarepants should bring his banshee with him too.

Old 09-02-2002, 01:48 PM
Pro Rider

<< I think spongeboobsquarepants should bring his banshee with him too. >>

I Hope he does!!

Old 09-02-2002, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider

<< Let's do this instead, October, 6th @ Headworks Park (Genoa, NE). We are having our big 300' sand drag competition and your now formaly challenged and invited to take on &quot;TUNED&quot; Raptor in a 300' sand drag which we will tape and post on this forum. ( there will be around 300 quads attending). >>

300 quads!!! that sounds like an opportunity to be KING of the strip!

GO VELOCITY!!!!!!

Old 09-02-2002, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

14mins

it was without a wheelie bar.

velocityraptor

i would love to race you. thats a long drive. i SAID i would meet you have way. i'm sure you can make it that far. oh bob's banshee is pretty dam fast for a 350. he could probably beat me in the sand. the ds like the asphalt. the weight doesn't seem to slow it down there.

if you will meet me half way there is a raptor in kansas that is VERY VERY FAST.(fastest i've seen) he would meet us there to.

Old 09-02-2002, 02:13 PM
Pro Rider

velocityraptor the big 300' race you are having is it bracket racing or what kind of classes are there. if its heads up i could probably get enough people together to come. get randy charles and 14mins and my banshee MIGHT be done by then.

Old 09-02-2002, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

This will all be settled at FSW &amp; I think many people will be eating their words.

Spongebob, WTF? They were talking about a friendly get together &amp; you act like it was a grudge match? I don't know what you do for money but some of us have to work! Not everyone can drop everything &amp; go 1000 miles to race on a whim.

You need to pull your head out of your square A$$!!! LMFAO!!

<< my banshee MIGHT be done by then. >>

DSMike, What kind of Shee you building??

Old 09-02-2002, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

<< velocityraptor the big 300' race you are having is it bracket racing or what kind of classes are there. if its heads up i could probably get enough people together to come. get randy charles and 14mins and my banshee MIGHT be done by then. >>

It's heads up racing. You and I would be in the open 4-stroke class. I also race the open 2-stroke class just for fun (Don't win any). Your buddy spongebob won't even come close to competeing in the open 2-stroke class, thats unless he can run low 4s in a 300'(which I would bet money he cant). But please still bring him! I'm looking foward to meeting him &amp; I would love to run him against the &quot;TUNED&quot; Raptor.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm going to remind of the comment you made if you come up in October of how &quot;anybody whos fast only races at Atoka&quot;

Jay.

Old 09-02-2002, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider

the only way that i am coming up there is if i can get alot of riders from here to go.

BUT remember half way and we can work something out.

thats like me inviting you to atoka. what are the chances of you showing up???

i won't do it because its childish. if i was as confedent as you i might travel that far. BUT I'M NOT. anything could happen.

i traveled to the red river one weekend and got beat by 650 maniac and raptorbay673. i am not ashame to admitt it.

i don't think i said that you have to race at atoka to be fast did i?

Old 09-02-2002, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

themoose i have always had one(or2) it just has a crank problem. 2 cranks this year. i had to waited 3 months on this one so i hope i can have it running someting next month. i can send you some pics of it but how do i do it?

Quick Reply: dsmike went 7.50 e.t