CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Rally

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2002, 12:03 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We bought a Rally in June. It is a quick machine, and doesn't use hardly any gas. The only things I don't like about it is that the shocks are not adjustable, and it needs more aggressive rear tires. Those plastic racks are TOUGH. I have wrecked it bad twice, and they don't show it at all. It beats our Recon every time when you line them up. It is a great quad for someone starting out. No shifting, and the lever for forward, reverse and neutral is not hard to get used to either. Ours is yellow - doesn't show scratches too bad. It has been to Hatfield McCoy and Wayne multiple times.

Old 03-30-2003, 08:38 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rally

I've had a Rally for about 7 months and have pretty much had nothing but trouble with it. My daughter is the primary user. The first problem was that it wouldn't idle. This is a BIG problem for a new user when you have to start it in neutral and it has to idle to be able to shift it in gear. I've had to tow it back twice for the oil pressure/hi temp light coming on. The first time it happened, the dealer charged me $170 to fix it (even though it's under warranty) because they said I pinched a wire when changing the oil. It's currently having the same problem, after having been "fixed" twice. Now the dealer is telling me they're going to bring the Bombardier Rep in.

It seems to be overheating and melting down the intake manifold. Has anyone else heard of this problem?

I'm hoping to trade it in on something that we can actually ride.