CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2002, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!

oh im sorry...FCR Flat Slide Carburetors $1,329.00 straight form trinity....so u paid more...that means ur brain isn't leaking its flooding!!!! some one call 911...swytak is a dead man!!!
hey maybe u will get lucky and one of those rocks floating around in ur head will pulg up the leak and save ur life???

will if u make it to FSW i guess one of those boulders found its way to that giant hole in ur head....

bye bye!!

Old 11-05-2002, 06:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

$1,000 wasted is better than the countless hours you waste bumping your gums about nothing everyday.

I think I have finaly figured disturbed out. He was in a wreck once that broke his jaw and had to have it wired shut. Now all he does is try and make up for lost time.

Old 11-05-2002, 07:26 PM
Pro Rider

ward....i thought i was done bashing ur a$$...but u know what..i wouldn't waste 2 bucks on bottled water to put ur flaming *** out!!! i wouldn't waste my **** to put u out....man if u died i wouldn't buy u life....

nah i would buy u life but don't push ur luck....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2002, 09:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Disturbed if I had to take your life I would rather be left dead.

Old 11-05-2002, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

Old 11-06-2002, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

OHHHH good going Disturbed!!!! Man Bartlett I can understand your anger but dont let one persons rambling chase ya off. Disturbed's words or actions are not that of USR but his alone. I have talked alil shizzz here and there but I have tried to do it with class and made it clear from the get go that it was all in fun and I personally cant wait to race these guys. They have let it get personal between them and I hope you would consider joining us once again. For the record I dont blaim you guys for getting angry, trust me I have had my fair share of slam wars with Disturbed and I know he means it in fun, just takes it to far is all.

Disturbed, KNOCK IT OFF!!!!

Old 11-06-2002, 02:46 AM
Pro Rider

you groups are going at it fws will decide who will be able to talk

Old 11-06-2002, 02:47 AM
Pro Rider

ok ok......

"Anyway, let's have fun! Keep talkin smack, have fun and enjoy our freedoom of speech, but let's just try to be a little more civilized and a bit more tasteful. Agree? " swytak...PM

i agree...but only cuz jimbo says so...i was going to call it quits....

BartlettRacing....we ( the USR ) would really like u too stay....i have talked to swytak and all is good...my mouth is in a muzzle for the time being...

Old 11-06-2002, 03:39 AM
Pro Rider

what's a fight without a little pre match rumble for the press?? It sells more tickets! "let's get it on"

oops! sorry. Zip. zip. shhhh. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2002, 06:20 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlueLeader
what's a fight without a little pre match rumble for the press?? It sells more tickets! "let's get it on"

oops! sorry. Zip. zip. shhhh. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Wasnt there a post a while ago about the pre race Boxing matches? This comes pretty close LOL. I will talk some trash too, I just havent figured out who I am going to pick on yet LOL. Glad to hear you guys became civilized again.

Bartlett the USR wont be the same without your Icons backing us up!!! I trully hope you reconsider.

Quick Reply: ....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!