CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2002, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!

Thanks DSJockey !

I just got off the phone with American Star Racing(about replacing my a-arms)he said send them in they have a life time warranty,I told him the reason they bent was totally driver error... said he didn't care!he would replace them for free!

Thanks Kip
Jeff

Old 10-22-2002, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider

WOW good to hear that you are ok jeff. What a feeling huh ....ground ground.....air air air.....oh ****......ground ground....snap crack pop. Is that how it kinda went? I have seen it happened at LS ut and you are lucky to say the least. Well it is good to hear that you are ok and in hope to see you there.

Old 10-23-2002, 01:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Jeff: Just read this at the Yammy forum... Ouch!!!

BlueLeader
Pro Rider
Southern Kalifornia

Tuesday October 22, 2002 1:04 PM (NEW!)

Well, our group was about 30 strong. Arived on Thursday for an afternoon ride and then a great full moon night ride and then I rode shotgun in my buddies Funco rail over to Comp with 3 other cars. Good fast run on sand highway (scared me shitless) but was a fun time. I On Friday a guy I did not know wadded up his Banshee and was hauled off to Brawley hospital and held over night with a back injury. Friday night the same group of rails went to comp but I opted for cold beers around the campfire. On the way back from Comp my budy with the Funco crashed on sand highway along the 78 doing about 70mph. The front end dug in and over it went! The rail flipped and landed upside down and backwards then flipped again and again until it finaly landed on its side. Driver and passenger were taken to Brawley hospital and Funco rail towed back to camp. Driver broke his collar bone and passenger blacked out and was bruised up from the violent pounding. The distance from the impact to the final resting point was 100 yards. Roll bars and seat belts held together! back part of the roof and motor intake were crushed as well as the front end. Funco is one well built machine.

3 down, 1 to go.

Sunday morning I was leading a group of 4 others from Gecko over to Olds (into the sun). One of those nasty 12ft drop off's with an uphill landing poped up and I quickly raised my hand to alert the train and off I went. Front end bottomed, almost kissed the handle bars, rear end bottomed out, then I bottomed and compressed. I layed on the ground for 30 minutes. Floundered for another 20 minutes, then rode to Gecko in 1st gear hunched over dying of pain. I made it over to Gecko road and took it down to pad 5 where we were camped.

Off to the hospital I went. Now I am laying in bed with my laptop and a broken back. L1 vertebre compression fracture. This truly SUCKS!! Vicadin and motrin are my new best friends.

So, please be careful out there. I have been waiting for dune season for 6 months and now Im done for a while. The guys in the sand rail are fine now and my 20mph 2nd gear impact hurt me worse. Oh well. Dunes happen and I will be back out there as soon as I can!!

I hope I scared you a little. Don't "F" up. Have fun and be safe.

BlueLeader.

Old 10-23-2002, 05:04 AM
Pro Rider

Man Jeff that is some awesome costomer service. Any company that backs them that way deserves all the business it can handle. I still cant beleive that you came out of that as good as you did, that is awesome. I know the NOS is a rush but you have to let off of that stuff when you get to the top LOL.

I just heard from the wheelie king himself Bartlett Racing and he is in. Now we have a MX connection.

Major it's about time!!! I was just going to put you on the list either way LOL

Jeff, I knew you said you were in but I wanted to make it official like LOL. Man I think we have an answere for all the compound mambers now LOL. FSW's is going to be sweet!!!!

Old 10-23-2002, 05:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Who's that? LMAO

Sorry about the jump Jeff. I asked a couple questions about those a-arms and all I got was negative this and that, something about the Rebel Star. Glad to hear they weren't true.

Old 10-23-2002, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider

hehe...ward660 whats the matter...u hear that jeff is now rolling w/ the USR and u shut up, no flaming no trash talk no nothing whats up???

demon...what does Bartlett Racing ride, we have 2 dales rollin w/ us already ( trout and 727banshee)
and YES FSW is going to be sweet!!!!

jeffnrivercity glad too have ya!!!

peace!!!

Old 10-23-2002, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2002, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: disturbed660
hehe...ward660 whats the matter...u hear that jeff is now rolling w/ the USR and u shut up, no flaming no trash talk no nothing whats up???q]

The ones that talk trash will get the abuse first, Disturbed, Demon. LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2002, 02:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Nope I'm still here I had to work. I am not going to let Jeff, or anyone else for that matter, bother me. He might be a little faster than me but the rest of the compound can handle him.

You on the other hand, I hope you have been practicing. OOOOO WWWWOOOOOOOOWWWW two Dales really, I hope you don't think they can take up your slack Disturbed. I am going to have a towel made with your name on it so you can wipe the ROOST out of your face when I get doen with you. It is simply going to say LOSER, black towel with yellow letters, since you like running with the big yellow bus crowd so much. What happend no fast Rappys want you around, scared you being slow was going to rub off on them.

Old 10-24-2002, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

Bartlett has a Trinity 686 and his team has a 400EX (I think) and a Z400 in it as well. The Z took second in one of those long durance run type races, It was called something like the race of America or something. I dont know if they will be attending FSW's or not as they are from back east. He is way cool so I hope that he does. You should see him wheelie the DS. I was amazed, he could go for as long as he wanted.

Wow, Disturbed, I think Ward want's a peice of your rappy. What class you going to be running anyway's Ward?

Quick Reply: ....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!