CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Big Rock ATV park - Maysville, KY

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 05:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Rock ATV park - Maysville, KY

Me and some buddies are going to Big Rock - 2,000 acre ride park in Maysville Kentucky on Wednesday November 13th.
Anybody else able or interested? We've haven't been there yet, but heard a lot about it. Its 3-4 hours away from us, leaving out early in the morning, coming back that evening.
They are only open weekends typically, but the guys gonna open it up for us!
Big Rock ATV Park

Old 11-01-2002, 11:24 AM
Pro Rider

Yep, I'll be there. Can't wait to tear up some new terrain, and sounds like they have plenty of it! It should be a great ride with the fall foliage in the rolling hills of Kentucky (i'll be packin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]).
Naaah, but it will be great going to somewhere new!

H-T, Bansheewarrior should be running the "new shee" when we go too. Eager to see her run.

Is Sickboy (Jay) going?
"TOID"

Old 11-02-2002, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was hoping to receive my Trinity exhaust on Wednesday. If I can have them get it to me by Tuesday, then it will be great. Maybe we will get some warm weather by then.

Old 11-02-2002, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

So you guys decided to take the south route for your next trip. If I have something to ride, I will try to make it. Hightower, can you toe me around on my M-T frame ?

Old 11-02-2002, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider

BigWayne, you going to be there?
So Rockey, I hope you do make it! Have you ever been to Big Rock before?

Anyone that has been there, fill is in on what it is like in person!!

"TOID"

Old 11-02-2002, 05:59 PM
Trailblazer

Been there twice this fall and going back over thanksgiving weekend. It's a great place to ride..Remember that the hills are twice as long as Laurel oor the badlands, and youi can't see the tops, so when you commit you have to go all the way. be very very careful!!!

Old 11-02-2002, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider

We will just make Hightower or Raptoid go up the hills first !!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2002, 06:41 PM
Pro Rider

I spent a few hours there this past summer. Just imagine big rolling hills with tall grass, not too many trees, until you go into the forest. We didn't spend much time in the woods so I don't know what the trails are like back there. I should be able to make it. Trinity can't build my pipe that fast so I will either sticj with the stock or get a slip on in the meantime. We should have a good time.

Old 11-02-2002, 10:59 PM
Trailblazer

2000 acres is a lot of territory to cover, if you follow the gravel road all the way back you'll come to a scenis overlook of maysville and the Ohio river, it is pretty cool. lots of places to ride wide open, but there are a couple blind spots on top so slow way down going over to avoid head ons!! I know you'll love the place!!!

Old 11-04-2002, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

Rockey that's too bad that you won't have your new thumper in time. I would like to hear it on there too. I haven't heard the Trinity.

Thanks for the inside scoop guys, I'm looking forward to it! Steamboat, I will take your words to heed my friend ("be very very careful")!

I should be sporting my new Denton Steering Stabilizer then too! Can't wait to try it out!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
"TOID"

Quick Reply: Big Rock ATV park - Maysville, KY