CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Anyone for Glamis this weekend? How about Dumont?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2002, 03:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone for Glamis this weekend? How about Dumont?

Angry, I will be waiting outside my house at 4:00AM[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

WHAT!! so its alittle out of your way!! BIG DEAL. LOL!!!!

Biggerisbetter.

Old 11-07-2002, 06:12 PM
Range Rover

Hey i will be out there all week end. i will be on my cannondale speed with 681 numbers on it. Flag me down and say ur from atvconnection.com
Brad

Old 11-07-2002, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider

Can a raptor join if i have the time ..Thanks P.S can ypu pick me i live in san fernando,Im have a truck but if you have a trailer...

Old 11-08-2002, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider

So it is official, Glamis Saturday morning. Blackhawk are you planning on coming with? I have room for one more person in my trailer it turns out. Also there is enough room for even yet another person but it would be a floor issue. Unfortunatley I don't have room for another quad in my trailer. Three is the max. I will post tommorow at this tiome the exact leave time for Saturday. I beleive we are going to camp in Wash #10. Can't miss the trailer, 30' Rage'n fifth wheel with a Big white Dodgew dually in front with Wyoming plates. See ya in the Comics!

Old 11-08-2002, 12:51 AM
Range Rover

We will be at wash 3,4 or 5 with two motor homes a 16' hualer and a '97 red S-10. If you roll by stop and ask 4 Brad thats me. I will be on my speed all weekend. hope 2 see you there.

Old 11-08-2002, 02:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

AngryBajaBoy,

I think I'm going to pass on this weekend. A start THAT early would just kill me after this week. Even a 6:00am start would be difficult on an average weekend, let alone after this week. I'm more apt to leaving Friday and driving till late-ish (midnight is about as late as I'd drive) so that I don't have to get up hours before the butt-crack of dawn to get there in good time. I've been building up plenty of 'brownie points' at work so if you ever wanted to leave extra early on a Friday (say 2-3pm) I could probably swing that as well.

I don't really favor going out riding on big holiday weekends either just because I've heard about too many accidents on those weekends & they seem to be even more prevalent here in California. It's funny, here we get a couple of different types of morons on holiday weekends: 1. The group of people who are stupid that buy old beat up junk ATCs & dirtbikes then take them out to the closest riding area thinking they own the place (they still find enough money for beer & gas though.) 2. The group of morons who have enough money to buy the better toys & drive a little farther as well as buy the alcohol to go along with it then they go ahead and DO stupid things. BTW - the beer isn't the problem, it's just a common factor that morons use it then use their machines while still heavily under the affects of the alcohol.

Oh yeah, everyone has the RIGHT to my opinion! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2002, 04:11 AM
Pro Rider

Right on Brad. We will keep an eye out for you. We will be on 3 Baja's. I have a pirate flag on mine. Sorry to here you can't make it Blackhawk, unfortuantley I can never get off early on a friday, I work 7:00 to 7:00 M-F. By the time I get home get my stuff together it would be around 9:00 or so and I wouldn't get anywhere until 2 or 3:00 a.m. in the morning. Then I would probably sleep until 10:00 a.m. anyway and it factors out to be the same. After a hard day's work I like to go home and get some sleep before I brave it on the road pulling a big trailer. If you change your mind give me a call. (818) 402-6458. Take care all and hope to see you at Glamis.

Old 11-09-2002, 01:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

KingRaptor,

Correct, however since AngryBajaBoy lives really nearby, I have a feeling we'll do some riding together this season, so that little tidbit was more for future reference as well as me feeling like venting - it's been a not-so-good week.

AngryBajaBoy,

I can see why you would rather leave early as opposed to leaving late, it makes sense working 12 hour days every day. I'll take down your number for use in the future.

Old 11-09-2002, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider

hey guys i would like to join in on the socal trips !!! i cant go this weekend but i was looking at going next weekend with my buddy with a raptor. i live in chino and it take about 4hrs.

Old 11-12-2002, 10:19 PM
Range Rover

Hey i did not c you guys there bummer but i did have a blast.

Quick Reply: Anyone for Glamis this weekend? How about Dumont?