CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

big bore

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2002, 11:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default big bore

Fastyellow- cancel and order a mbrp for raptorrrc. Install it and go riding. The quailty, fit and finish are perfect. Can the others say that??? do a search.

Old 12-05-2002, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default big bore

ive called them a few times, everytime i call they tell me something but not thats its shipped , the last time i called was before thanksgiving, and they told me they were shipping all the orders early this week, so hopfully they did, i plan on calling again tomorrow and asking again, im claim when i call cause i dont want a piece of crap rush job.

Old 12-06-2002, 11:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default big bore

Blackhawk that did not work for me! i was being a real sweety and it still did not work. i finaly in my nicest kindest voice told them i wish to cancel my order . the guy acted like it didn't matter but i stayed sweet when i realy wanted to grab him by the nap of his neck slam his head threw a large solid object and let him know i could buy him for what he thought his important little A$$ was worth and sell him @true market value and take the tremendous hit with out even blinking a eye!.BUT i realy like harry and did not feel it would be good for our relation ship. i just found someone else with a quality exhaust system that could deliver. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2002, 11:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default big bore

LMFAO !!!!

Biggerisbetter.

Old 12-06-2002, 03:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default big bore

I waited 6 weeks for my Trinity pipe and it wasn't until I finally got fed up enough to cancel the order that they finally found one they could ship to me. I can understand supply problems, but don't tell someone 3weeks and let it go for weeks after that without some kind of realistic feed back to the customer.
Under promise and over deliver is the way to keep a customer coming back!

and No I don't believe that a bigger bore will rev any quicker, if you could pack the air/fuel molecules tighter in the chamber like a turbo, supercharger or NOS does then it'll rev faster. Head works would help get a little more in chamber if done correctly.

Old 12-06-2002, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default big bore

Face it guys we are the red headded step children with our Bombs. These companies are more interested in the volume sales from the Yammi, Suzi & honda owners to spend their mfg time on DSs. I have the same problem with Roll design and the heel guards. Excuses excuses but still no heel guards. Biggest problem is that they would rather lie about it then come clean with the truth. I would say F#@* them but nobody else makes the damn things. You guys with the pipes have plenty of other chioces, I suggest you you call Trinity and tell them to stick their pipe up their a$$ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] and buy one of the other fine pipes made by companies that don't play games. Whats so good about a Trinity anyway?? If nobody has one how does anybody know if its any good??
WHEW!!! glad I got that off my mind, now I'm gunna make my regular call to Roll and listen to another lie. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2002, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default big bore

i took yalls advice, i called today and they told me that it would be atleast another week, they were sending them out to get polished this time, the day before thanksgiving they told me that the orders were going to be shipped the first part of this week, so when they said another week i told them that they could keep mine, i didnt get rude with them i just told them i would find something else to use, and the guy sounded as if he didnt care to lose a 500 dollar sell, the reason i want to go with the trinity pipe was because of their reputation they had with the banshees, i thought that a company could do that with the banshee then they could be able to do it with the 650, i saw their web site about future plans with the big bore and told myself that i would go with all trinity parts, but with how they did the exhaust deal im no longer giong to mess with them, im sure they do a good job and im not going to say that they dont made quality parts, i just had a problem with their custumer relations, maybe we are the red headed step child

Old 12-06-2002, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default big bore

az, how do you like that mbrp pipe you got?

Old 12-06-2002, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default big bore

Just read this thread for the first time.

My motor DOES have an oil REDUCTION jet in the head now.

My 703 and the Kings 686 were about even at 4SW's last year.

Just bought the billet end cap from Trinity for my CT exhaust. Got it in two days, but will let Harry know how dissapointed everyone is with the service.

Old 12-06-2002, 09:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default big bore

@ this point we love it in my shop they have nicknamed the bike(because its so quiet } the QUITE RIOT!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: big bore