CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Help me help the missing motor guys, Please!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2002, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me help the missing motor guys, Please!

This is 2 weekends. Nothing yet.

No E-mailes

No calls.

J Ross

Old 12-16-2002, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider

ttt

Old 12-16-2002, 12:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Well guy's it aint getting any better!!! so i would like to make a few sugestions.

1. every one with a missing motor needs to send don a certified letter as a notice to quit.it needs to be certified to serve as order then if he refuses you'll get a reciept.
2.take up a collection and file for a writ of replevin!!{or a court order to pick up the remains of your parts)
3. elect some one to be your represenative and go to vegas and retrive whats left of your motors the replevin will allow you to enter even if he's not there(use your imagination for that one) to retrive your parts then you file a class action suit!!!
4. if he try's to hide the parts after 72 hours he becomes in contempt of the court !

i can't see any court that would not give you guy's a writ of replevin and they run about 700 dollars but i have enforced a few and it was fun you do. You have to have a warrant officer with you! and no one wanted it to go this far but apparently don dosen't care to settle this so i suggesat you guy's do it now!!! you have already let it go too long now act while you still can .and no bankrupcy stops this action.good luck.

Old 12-16-2002, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Knutz
I understand that I'm not exactly the most popular person in the forum
On contraire monfrair! it may not be the kind of popularity you want but you are popular. LOL

Back to top!

Old 12-16-2002, 09:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Back too the top we go!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2002, 12:20 PM
Range Rover

Dear Santa,
I'm writing you this note to let you know who has been naughty & who has been patient. Could you please deliver new 760 Rotax motors to all the missing motor guys...and could you please scoop up some Reindeer S**T for Dandy Don's stocking ( I think you get the message who has been good ). I know all the good lil' elves on this forum will leave you lots of milk & cookies. Have a Merry Christmas Santa.

Old 12-18-2002, 01:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Santa, bring my motor, I got Lots of cookies and milk, or whatever you want to drink. Tell the reindeer I got treats for them too.. You don't even have to carry the motor down the chimney, you can just put it in my pole building.
Thanks
Wayne[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2002, 10:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thank god you wrote santa that little note you would have some heavy duty explaining to do if it showed up under the tree!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2002, 12:08 AM
Trailblazer

come on don,have a concience. I think wayne has sent you more than enough money and listened to more than enough excuses. Be a man and send him his motor.ENOUGH ALREADY

i
i

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2002, 03:45 AM
Pro Rider

I haven't been following this thread since I saw that people felt it was OK for Randy and Ron to cheat me. I really don't have time to read it all now either. I do want to say though, that Ron does not deserve the simpathy that James, Marsha, Jeff, or Wayne do. Ron would have had his motor months ago, had he not tried to screw me. Others [some on this forum] sent me their motors after his, and have them back already. I have done James, Marsha, Jeff, and Wayne wrong, but Ron dug himself and me into a hole.

I just e-mailed Wayne about this, but I'll let you all know too. I put his motor togeter today. I could have just put it together with the corrosion on the crank, and said "to hell with it, I'm out of busines anyway", but I will not do that to people as patient as Wayne, Jeff, James, and Marsha. To fix his crank properly was beyond what I could do myself. He is now getting a new crank because that was the fastest way to fix it right.

Team Pami has not done a thing wrong, and I don't want to hurt their name any more than I have already. Had I "half assed" Waynes motor, it would not have lasted as long as a Team Pami motor will when built properly. I'm glad to see that Team Pami will still be here in the U.S., and I hope that other engine builders here put them together the way they were meant to be. Gottfried had bent over backwards to help me get out of the mess that I got into. Like I've said a many times befor, it's not ALL my fault, but it is all my responcability. I'll make it as right as I can in the end.

Randy, it may have taken longer than you wanted, but you got everything you asked for in the end. Now you have taken much longer than expected to pay, will I get everything from you that you owe me?

Ron, if you were so disgruntaled with my business practices, why did you tell me to go ahead with your motor, only to cancell two days later? Had you said no when I told you the total for your damages and the build, I could have just sent it back to you. If you turned your car in to get re-painted, and cancelled after the body work was fixed, but befor the primer or paint was done, don't you think you would have to pay the shop for the body work?

I won't be back to the thread except to tell people when I take care of James, Marsha, and Jeff. I'm sure you all will have plenty to say though. I've got to get back to work now.

By the way, I understand that even those that supported me have been totally blown away with the hold up on Waynes motor. I don't blame you, in your places, I would think the same. The delay was to do it right, and I won't appologize for that.

Quick Reply: Help me help the missing motor guys, Please!