CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I almost forgot what it's like!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2002, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I almost forgot what it's like!

Sound like a really fine bike you have there...... Weren't there people saying that it was going to be the quiet people who aren't on the forums that are going to win four stroke wars!!

Old 12-24-2002, 02:27 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: jeffnrivercity
Holly sheep $hit!!

My turn to ask questions...
What..............
Bore & stroke?
Carburation?
Cams?
Compression ratio?
Ignition system?
And why a +12 axle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

thats all................

Jeff
What what?
4.4" bore, 81MM stroke
OK, I do want to keep one secret, for now
custom ground, .505 lift, 315 advertized duration-I can't remember the @ .050" duration.
about 13.2:1
MSD, 7AL: I think, it's something with a 7, I'm brain farting at the moment, I'm really not that stupid; powering stock coils
Did I say +12" axle? I didn't mean to. All axles are stock width. I have +6", +9", and +12" SWING ARMS{is what I meant to say} The 9 and 12 have titanium axles, the 6 had a Durablue.

All I will say about the carburation is- Think old! I won't tell you guys if you figure it out. Only true gear heads will know what it is when they see it. The friend I will have ride it, if it gets to Glamis, doesn't even know what it is.

Old 12-24-2002, 02:31 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Bom2000
Sound like a really fine bike you have there...... Weren't there people saying that it was going to be the quiet people who aren't on the forums that are going to win four stroke wars!!
I definately will not be at that get together, and it's not looking like my bike will make it either. So no need to wory about me wining anything.

Old 12-24-2002, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider

Anyone smell something?

There's a fishy smell in here.

Maybe it's just me..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-24-2002, 11:57 AM
Trailblazer

I wasn't worried about giving away "secrets", but I somewhat expected someone to react like that.

Thanks Mr. Taxi.

I'll go back to just reading now.

Old 12-24-2002, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider

918, I feel you have no right to say something like that, just because he is not fortunate enough to be able to get to 4SW and I believe his reason for not having pictures is rather valid seeing as how he is on the other side of the world. Would you act the same way if say Jeff was located on the East coast as I am and he couldn't make it either. I believe you should follow the policy of it's true until proven false. WickedDS, please hang in there with us.

Old 12-24-2002, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider

Surely if you have $100,000.00 invested ( so to speak ) in a quad you have some pics available. Why isn't your profile visable?

I'm sure others including myself would love to see that thing run up the hill at FSW. However even if your claims are correct, I think I know someone that will still beat you. And that is a fact. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It sure would be interesting. To bad FL is so far away.

Old 12-24-2002, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

I love it when Jeff gets in the middle of everything!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And I still say that Jeff only has 43hp and that's with a 5hp shot of nos!!

Old 12-24-2002, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

Mad baja, First amendment, I have the right to speak my opinion. With all the fakes and double user id's and jokes that go on around this place I think that if I smell something then I can call them as I see them.

PS. I'm not the only one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And FSW has nothing to do with it. This guy could very well be fast and that's great. I love the fact that someone has been able to do so much and get so creative with the DS. As far as Jeff goes, he's got like 500 pictures of every step he's taken along the way. Also, he has been here for the long haul not just jumping on the board one day claiming he's the fastest and no one concerns him if he was to make it to FSW

Old 12-24-2002, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

Black, it was 44hp, stop trying to short change Jeff.

Geez, you could cut the jealousy with a knife around here.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I almost forgot what it's like!