CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

It was fun while it lasted

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2002 | 12:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default It was fun while it lasted

Todd, shoot me a pm and let me know how much you are selling the demon for. I have a friend that might be interested. I will forward it to him and see.

Good luck
Bat

Old 12-28-2002 | 12:24 PM
Pro Rider

Wow.........Sorry to here that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I know how much your Demon meant to you.
Hope things get better soon buddy.
Good luck
Jeff

Old 12-28-2002 | 12:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its a sad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img], sad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] day! You are doing the right thing though.
Character is within, and speaks for a man when words are hard to come by.
This is so true.

Old 12-28-2002 | 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

I hope everything works out for you in the future. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-28-2002 | 01:52 PM
Pro Rider

sorry to hear about your troubles, i wish my brother would take a page from your book and own up to his situation instead of running away form it, way to be a man about it, there is still time in life to regain what materials things you've lost, you can never make up for lost time thou

Old 12-28-2002 | 03:40 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Do what you got to do!

Good luck gettin back up and runnin.

Old 12-28-2002 | 06:01 PM
Pro Rider

oh WTF IS THS SHIZ....tod u should of said something i would of loaned u some cash or something damn!!!!
this sucks...now how am i going to beat u!!! a foot race?!?!?! LOL

im glad to hear ur takin care of ur girl, keep sellin those cars and things will get better!!!

oh and PS get a rappy next time!!!!
peace!!!

Old 12-28-2002 | 11:31 PM
|
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 66oDisturbed

oh and PS get a rappy next time!!!!
peace!!!
NOT ON YOUR LIFE MAN!!!!! LOL

Thank you all so much for the kind words. It has me down no doubt, and yes Jeff your right I did love my Demon. Honestly I can say i think in many ways having my quad kept my sanity. After a very hard divorce and some dating situations that should be on Maury I had given up and thats when I turned to the quad scene. Now I am ready to move on with my life and get it back together and hopefully find a good woman(one has to be somewhere) and I want to get some more quads and share this same experience with her and as my daughter grows keep her involved so she has something that is special to do with me. I really dont feel bad or guilty about what happend because it was the way it had to be and i know I have done the right thing with my daughter. I just want to say to all of you...Make the most of what you have....don't take it for granted....and most of all, shower your family with love and kindness and I know your life will be happier than you can imagine.
KEEP IT REAL MY BROTHERS!!!

Old 12-29-2002 | 12:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Truley my heart bleeds for you dude!!way to be a man and face it like one!!! not much of that in today's world.

Old 12-29-2002 | 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Guys, i'm trying to twist DEMON"S arm and still drag him to 4SW even w/o a quad, IF I manage to get him there is there anybody that has a spare quad for him to ride around, maybe a polaris or a rappy of something[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] something that doesn't have too much power and that he won't hurt himself on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: It was fun while it lasted