CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

It was fun while it lasted

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2002 | 02:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default It was fun while it lasted

You can bet your *** there will be!!! and it will be a ds !!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-29-2002 | 09:34 AM
Pro Rider

Well Todd? are we going or what!!!

Old 12-29-2002 | 09:44 AM
Pro Rider

Dam, now there's a offer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Hope you can make it Demon

Old 12-29-2002 | 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

Demon,

I hate to hear of anybody going through hard times but you are definitely doing the right thing.
Many years ago I went through the same thing, lost my house, the car and a wife (the wife was no great loss). All I had to my name was a couple bikes - 1dirt and 1 street - and some futnature.
If it were'nt for my friends, who I leaned on pretty heavy, I would have been in real trouble.
My point is this, don't be too prideful to let your friends give you a hand because a true friend will be there for you in the long run. There will always be time to pay them back. You will come through this and believe me, you will be a better man because of it. I hope the best for you and keep the head up...you are a good dad and a good person.

Old 12-29-2002 | 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

WOW!!! that made me feel weird inside. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-29-2002 | 03:43 PM
|
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
You can bet your *** there will be!!! and it will be a ds !!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thank you for the offer AZsand!!! OK OK OK I will come. Man I get to ride one of AZsands rides....I cant beleive it! I will have to go in on Monday and make sure that I am still all clear for the days off and I will have to make a very good reason to go there(they will be wondering why I would want to miss work and how I can afford it) The only way I can come is by getting rid of some of the stuff that I had on the Demon. This morning I went out and took off the NOS kit, the sand Skate 2's and Razorback fronts( I know you shouldnt store them with the paddles on but i was being lazy LOL), the rwr CDI, the shock covers, the chrome front bumper, changed the vented gas cap back to stock. I still have to get the motor put back together from when i had the cylinder slightly honed and cross hatched($10.00 what a steal). when I get that done I will get the RWR pipe off and put the stock back on. BY the way....Does anyone know which bolt the stock pipe hanged on on the back?? I will go out here in a few minutes and get the front gear switched back to the stock 16 and maybe if i am feeling froggy I might get the 43 th off of the back. Major pain the butt so I cant decide on that one. I am losing the quad but it isnt completly gone yet, I havent told them where it is so they can come get it...I want the quad running so they can actually do something with it. It will be in the next few days though I am sure.

Old 12-29-2002 | 04:03 PM
Pro Rider

Demon, it sounds like you named your quad after your x-wife! Just remember we are your extended family, and we feel for ya.
You are right, a quad is good therapy, so I hope it is not to long before you are riding again., it sounds like you could use some therapy, so GO to FSW's.!

Take care
Wayne

Old 12-29-2002 | 08:45 PM
Pro Rider

demon, i'm pretty sure the stock exhaust goes on the bolt toward the front on the grab bar

Old 12-29-2002 | 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

Todd, sorry to hear about the problems.

As the guys that I just spent a few days with at Dumont know, I am about to get into the same situation.

I think my divorce will be really messy with our son involved.

I know I will lose the house for sure but will probably get both quads. So I will have a 465EX as a back up you can use if needed.

Man life sucks sometimes. Especially when kids are involved![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 12-29-2002 | 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

Al - so sorry to hear it man - I thought you and Deb were tight, I thought it was way cool the way you guys go ridding together all the time. I have a very good friend that went thru a divorce a coupla years ago , it tore my heart out to see him go thru so much pain( he has 4 kids) I wouldn't wish it on an enemy and much less a friend, so sorry guy.

Quick Reply: It was fun while it lasted