CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

It was fun while it lasted

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2002 | 01:09 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default It was fun while it lasted

Well as some of you you might have known, I have been in some pretty serious financial binds here as of late. Well it has all came to a head now. I have lost my truck and the Demon to the bank. It was pay my child support or try to pay them and my daughter has and always will come first. I have to say that any man(or woman for that matter) that would put possesions in front of their kin is wrong in life. As much as I loved my rig and my quad, everytime when I look into that little girls eyes, I know that loosing them means nothing to loosing even the little time that i do have with her. I just wanted to say to all my freinds and fellow quaders out there thank you for being such great freinds and ihope to ride with you guys again. I will still be watching the forums and seeing whats going on and offering my .02 here and there. Well you guys know whats on my quad and if your interested in any of it, just send me a PM.

Old 12-28-2002 | 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

Well, at least you are being a man about it. I hate to see guys not take care of the children they helped bring into this world.

Sorry you had to loose the quad and truck, but that happens. Being a man is more important and at some time when you are on your feet again you can get these things back.

Anyway, sorry to hear of the financial troubles. Hope it turns around for you.

Later
Bat

Old 12-28-2002 | 01:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Maybe with some luck someone you know would buy the Demon then sell it back to you later on. Glad to hear your a level headed guy with good morals, that will help your daughter in the future. If you make it to Southern California let me know, I'll loan you a DS for a day. Keep in touch and stay happy.

Old 12-28-2002 | 02:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am sorry to hear about your situation.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I know it may sound corny coming from a stranger, but I am proud of you![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Character is within, and speaks for a man when words are hard to come by.

Kyle.
(hope to shake your hand someday)

Old 12-28-2002 | 02:42 AM
Pro Rider

hey man, sorry to hear about the truck and quad. But sh!it happens man, the only thing left to do now is get back on yor feet and pick up the pieces. i wish you the best

Old 12-28-2002 | 03:24 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].....NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That has to suck!ur truck especially!but hey family comes first.and another thing,when you get a job or if you already have gotten one then you can pay back ur debts and get them back from the bank right?oh yea im glad of you atleast there are some real ppl in this world w/good hearts!

Old 12-28-2002 | 09:40 AM
Pro Rider

Todd,
so sorry to hear it has come to this. Give me a call on my mobil.

Old 12-28-2002 | 10:08 AM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!

Demon,
I know where you're coming from, when my son came along,it was under different circumstances,I was not married to his mother, and that REALLY gets expensive,especially when the parents don't get along.
I had to sell my motorcycle,my truck,and my boat to pay for hospital bills,also because I couldn't find any time to use them and still spend time with my boy. Mine turned out better, after a 1 1/2 year struggle, I ended up with custody,and when things got settled down,I started to save up,and finally started to get my life back to normal. Got an old quad and started trail riding with hime riding up front, just putting around slow,he loved it. I was able to get my Wolverine in 95, and that fall, picked up an old 87 LT80 for him to putt around on. The rest was great- years of watching him grow in skill and size, finally getting him bigger quads until now, he is 12 and riding a 300ex. Just hang in there, I know years sound like a long time,but when you spend them with your kid, they seem to fly by a lot faster than you know. You're a good dad, keep up the good work.

Old 12-28-2002 | 10:11 AM
Pro Rider

demond sorry to hear the trouble you are having....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-28-2002 | 10:36 AM
Pro Rider

Demon, sorry to hear about this but you are doing the right thing, somwhere down the road things will get better

Quick Reply: It was fun while it lasted