CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

FSW! PERHAPS, AFTER ALL!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2003, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FSW! PERHAPS, AFTER ALL!

Hey tony i will be taking off sat morning so if you want to drive up together let me know,I dont remember how to get there,I was tired that night....If worse come to worse you can stay in my trailer,My wife might be taking a friend....Oh Yea.. P>s go to work ,dont get fired ,we have all weekend to ride i might stay till monday anyways and leave mid morning//[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2003, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

Go for it Tony. They won't let you go for missing 1 or 2 days. And if they do it will be thier loss and our gain. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I was just talking to Dave and we are going to head for #11 also.
I am taking Friday off also. So I hope to be there by at least 1pm.

Old 01-10-2003, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider

well i ll meet you guy's at wash 11 if that's ok on saturday....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2003, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

That sounds great Sam. Looking forward to hooking up and ridding with you again. What time Sat. sould we start looking for you?

Old 01-10-2003, 09:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Tony, thats yer call. What about Monday? We'll be staying until Monday sometime. We should all hook up and camp together, Sandpig, you, Sam, Ryan, (RaptorRyan) and his group. Wash 11 it is. Don't want to miss any of the fun because we are in another wash trying to stay away from some of the crazyness. I want to at least get in on 1 of the 4 stroke wars group rides. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Besides, if I'm in another wash area I won't get to meet as many of the forum members. It'll just be me and my boys so no need to baby things fer the wifey. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2003, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider

I should be hitting the road at 5am and get there about 9 or t10 i think,I have to find out about tony but i will let you no more next week....later fellas!!

Old 01-10-2003, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

Way cool. We will watch for you. See ya there.

Old 01-10-2003, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Bat, the loop 101 goes all the way around PHX now. I acually live way out west. Your bro probably live north phx it sounds like. I used to live up there. Does your bro ride.

Old 01-11-2003, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

918, I have not got him hooked yet. I need to.

Yeah, he lives in north phoenix. After I wrote that I read something about 75th to norhtern. And realized you were probably out there aways. Its been a couple years since I have been down phoenix way, hope to do it more often and make some more trips to glamis.

Anyway, look forward to meeting all you guys.

Bat

Old 01-11-2003, 02:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

How tough is it to 'find your way' to wash #11 in the dark, if you've never been there? In fact I've never been to ANY part of Glamis, but I'm considering showing up for FSWsII and I don't think that getting up at 5am is a good idea for me seeing as I couldn't seem to fall asleep last time. Is anyone going to have some FRS radios on (I'm sure all the channels will be super busy!) I'm thinking more along the lines of leaving Friday night should I decide to make the trek down there. I've seen the directions, maps etc. and I've been on Highway 78 plenty of times going to Ocotillo Wells so those areas I'm not too worried about it's from where I turn off the road at some railroad tracks I've never seen that has me curious.