CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Thanks

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks

I just want to say thanks to AZsand for helping us out when we needed it.

Also, I want to thank OhtonRaceing (dot com) for the Dyno. That was great, But now the girlfriend doesn't like the numbers it gave her, so now I guess he is getting her engine in a few weeks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Its just money, right.

I also want to say that I had a great time and I hope to ride with you all alot more in the future. It was great meeting all of ya.

I will say that there was not enough time in the day to do everything. Were does the time go.

Once again, Thank You

DuneDevil

Old 01-21-2003, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default Thanks

dunedevil all of us have to thank you. you loaned us everything. i hope you guys get your motors built like you want.

we will be going to LS in a couple of weeks. if your up for another trip let me know.

Old 01-21-2003, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default Thanks

i also need to think AZSAND for driving his truck out to the hill to pick up me and my quad when i broke the chain.

Old 01-21-2003, 06:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Thanks

Thank you!!! Guys!!

DSmike** for spending hours repairing my quad

Duvedevil** for offering ANYTHING off of your personal motors to get mine going.

AZsand** for giving me the parts it took to repair my motor and also bringing me some ALKY to make it back to camp.

raptorRRC** for allowing us to use your trailer and tools for all the repairs

Desracer** for stoping in the middle of a trail ride(when nobody else did) and pulling me and my Disabled quad back to camp.

MajorEcho** For selling me a battery and getting me back on the sand.

Guys, I had some of the worst luck I have ever incountered on a trip,and it was truley AWESOME the way you gentlmen came to help me and I will be forever in debt to you guys.

THANK YALL!!!!

Kyle.