CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2003, 08:30 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help

I am not what you would call mechanically inclined but I can take something apart and put it back together by means of instruction. Well when my buddies and I disassembled my ride a friend of mine did all of the electrical wiring and I was not watching. Well now I come to a dilemna. This friend of mine moved away and I lost contact with him. All I need is an explanation on how the battery wires up and how where the long power cable connects to. Any help is appreciated. Also I was wondering if anyone on this forum had a shop manual to spare that they could send my way. I would gladly return it and reimburst you if it cost to ship it, or I would also gladly purchase it off of you. You can email me if you would like, but the only reason I dont get one thru my dealer is because they RAPE you outta way to much money. i have never ordered anything from there and dont plan on it. Thanks for the help.

Old 01-23-2003, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default Need Help

When we came back from Glamis I left my shop manual (with wiring diagram) in the camper and that is now in storage. If you don't get an answer by Friday night. I will be getting my manual back Sat. morning and i'll help you all I can. My guess would be from the bat. to the coils. But im not positive on that. But if nothing else your back on top for the moment. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2003, 12:56 AM
Trailblazer
Default Need Help

thanks eaglecollector, I will be around maybe someone will answer by then, but if not I will be looking forward to hearing from you.