CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

whats in your garage?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats in your garage?

tpsycho, try pm'ing me, if you want me to pm bell I can do that.

Old 10-11-2005, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

In need of an 04 and up swingarm pivot bolt

I have some Carbon Fiber Frame guards
rear brake assembly and master cylinder
Fan
Radiator
Swing Arm
Seat Assembly
Upper Right A-arm
Front and Rear Plastics (Yellow)
Rear Shock

All parts from an 00 Model

Old 10-12-2005, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

got a few parts for sale
stock head pipe
barnett clutch(2) and are used but still usable
front wheel fenders(yellow)
upper right a-arm

Old 10-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

i have an fmf titanium 4 slip on,like new
sidewinder 530 chain with 2 connector links,brand new.
stock front tires 00 style tire.very good condition
pm me if interested.thanks

Old 10-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider

Hey roost do you have that wheel on yet? Was just wondering if you were beating up the ground yet. RUSS

Old 10-13-2005, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

i found

stk carb
front fenders orange
stk exhaust
stator
air box
stk cdi
stk swingarm from 03 and 04
used stk 03 rear tires
stk throttle cable and throttle
stk valves and springs
barnett clutch springs
03 oil filter
stk rear sprocket thats good

Old 10-13-2005, 10:06 AM
Pro Rider

Dont have it on yet, been super busy. Havnt gotten to touch the quad or the new 46hv for a few weeks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Thanks again though for hooking me up! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2005, 08:18 AM
Pro Rider

I have an hpr endcap that would make a nice beer holder on someonelses shelf !!!!!!!!!!!!baja rims with 20 in rear razor 2's 75 % left 2 plugs in 1 tire , and 21 in razor 2 fts 85 % left no plugs , that are making my shelf sag in the middle need to transfer them out of the building !all items MUST GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-14-2005, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

YES,YES, YES,YES, !!!!!!!!!! thats right folks, its a CRAZY stupendous super spectacular extravaganza!@!!#$%^^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its not just this SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!!! its any day you want. come and get it. i have junk that is going in the garbage. thats right i said garbage! i dont know what value it has if any but i thought someone might want to clean this stuff out !!!!. it is all off what used to be a 2000 model(but now its anything but) i have for you fine gentleman a - stock pipe with oversized custom stainless baffle and moose packing, this pipe is accented with a fine polished billet aluminum endcap!!!!!!! its a bada$$ stocker! next up i have a set of rear yellow plastic fenders!!!!!! pretty good shape and no cracks just some scuffs. now lets not forget about that front plastic headlight shroud, thats right you heard me correct. a 2000 model headlight shroud that is yellow , one small crack that is 2in. long between the vents in the nose that does not effect the stability at all. also there are some scratchess.get a graphics kit and its like new!!!!! i have a set of handelbars that are stock and i have even custom coated them in beautiful red with none other than the finest coating of krylon. they gotta go! next up is a set of upper a-arms that are off a 00 and are ball-less.... mmmm i mean ball jointless. great to have in case of a wreck and you can always use your old *****. mmmmrrrrr???? balljoints is what i meant[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] i have a stock yellow seat cover. no rips, snags, tears, smears, smudges, stains, or pains. guarenteed not to wrinkle or fade .thats right its ready to go! i have if needed a right front fender bracket that is a real looker. dont let it go to the garbage monster. next up folks i have a font headlight off a 00 that has had the tabs broke but dont fret!! i have miraculously cured that ailment with none other than JB-weld. it mounts up fine and is strong as can be and stays hidden under your plastic. your friends will never know! to add to the list is a front shock off a 00. no leaks and it can turn them heads. good to have as a spare!. but wait theres more. yes MORE! i have a plastic black skidplate from my 00. its totally functional.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and lastly if you need brackets to hold the headlight in place on your 04 and up ds ive got 'em at spactacular ####. they are brand new in the factory plastic. i also have factory a-arm skid plates off a dsX. they are perfect and need a home. make your friends jelous when you pull up with those new skids that THEY have been wanting
everything must go!!!!! no reasonable offer TO CLEAN MY GARAGE turned down, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] no restrictions apply, first come first serve, no shirt no shoes no service, i dont speak spanish, be sure to tip your waitress and i'll be here all week ,
these things are going so low.............ITS IIINNNNNNSSSSSAAAAANNNNNEEE!!!!!!!

Old 10-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Pro Rider

BOMBSAINT...Very entertaining.......lol I was almost ready to buy but there's nothing I need..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: whats in your garage?