CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

whats in your garage?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Garage

I have so much stuff in my garage fo DS650's, but nothing to add more power sorry Tiger.

Also if your not from Sothern California I will not deal with you, sorry to costly.

my list consist of;

-to sets of front fender;

-yellow front fenders........................................... ............................................$10

-new black front fenders........................................... .......................................$14

-stock bars.............................................. .................................................. ...$10

-rap- around hand guards x2 black............................................. .......................$10

-rap around hand guard x2 new black ones.............................................. ............$12

-stock pipe with out ds650 sign.............................................. ...........................$85

-stock carb.............................................. .................................................. ...$55

-stock cam............................................... .................................................. ..$20

-stock front, and rear bumper............................................ ..............................$15

-AC racing Nerf bars.............................................. .........................................$40

-stock foot pegs.............................................. ..............................................$25

-full yellow kitt.............................................. ................................................$1 00

-DWT alluminum rims front, and rear.............................................. ....................$15ea

-front stock tires............................................. ..............................................$10e a

-rear paddle tires............................................. ..............................................$20e a

-ect........to much to list.

I also have a 2000 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300cc, semi automatic will trade for a little kasea 90, or suzuki 80, my son is to young for the 300cc.

Hit me up through this sight, and we can work it out.

P.S. I have a beadlock breaker that works very well if you need some tire's changed on your ATV's let me know. Only Sothern californians, I will come to you if price is right. $10 a tire, plus we will work out gas milage with you.

remember they Charge $25 to $35 any ware ever you go, and you'll drive every where to get it changed, how about some one come to you for a change. Hit me up I'll come on holidays, or when ever money talks bull walks. Only Southern Californians. Sorry to all others.

Old 04-10-2009, 12:39 PM
Range Rover

BigCQuadguy you have stuff I want, but too bad you can't ship. Don't know how it is too costly when buyer pays shipping? Guess its just a hassle, not a price issue.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider

Still got parts from an 01 and 03, also motor parts and rims/tires, for anyone that needs anything lemme know

Old 04-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Anyone have a Lectron 46 that they're just itching to get rid of? Need a whole setup, but if you have a Moose or equivilent thumb throttle and a cable for a Lectron that you're not using then I'm interested.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:43 AM
Pro Rider

All of this stuff is still available. I have purchased an old car, so I am far more motivated to be rid of the ATV remnants than I was a few week ago.

Originally Posted by jusrlax
I have the following DS 650 odds and ends in the way in my garage:

*1 entire motor from an 03 minus the starter. Was told it had a bad crank bearing, all cases are good. I REALLY want this out of my garage badly, as it takes up lots of floor space. I live in Fresno, CA if someone wants to come and pick this up for very little.
*1 good Odyssey PC545 that was still good when I stopped using it. I got a new one and kept this one as a back up.
*2 oil pressure sensors
*1 stock carb with throttle cable
*1 stock rectifier
*2 K&N air filters with Outerwears for each
*1 front sprocket nut
*1 radiator
*1 stock intake manifold

Please make me an offer on any of this stuff. I am open to anything somewhat reasonable.

Old 04-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Range Rover

jusrlax,

I sent you a pm you did not respond

Old 04-19-2009, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider

So did I... Does anybody else have a cheap radiator?

Old 04-19-2009, 01:50 PM
Trailblazer

Free stuff must take all.

Gas tank and cover.
Foot pegs
Stock air box
Front fenders and mounts black
Brake lines front and rear
Head pipe
fender suports. rear

Glendora So.Cal come pick up need gone.

Old 04-21-2009, 02:53 PM
Trailblazer

Really need to sale these parts , Cutting hours at work so i need the cash!!

MAKE ME A OFFER !

Brand new JE HP piston still in the box , never been used

Brand new top end gasket kit

Kms Efi kit with extra fule pump and O/2 sensor

1 tooth lower sprocket with 1 hour use

Also parting out a whole 01 DS 650

Old 04-21-2009, 10:34 PM
Range Rover

forgot to count the teeth on my sprocket Justin, I'll try to do that tomorrow.

Quick Reply: whats in your garage?