CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

whats in your garage?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 01:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats in your garage?

I have my 2001 DS650 WITH NO CYL HEAD(got screwed by porter. Don't have the $$$ to start over) collecting dust. I'm gonna let it go in pieces to try to re-coup as much as i can. Here are some of the things i have...
Vortex CDI with Speedshifter option. Bought new, never on my quad. Loaned to MrMeaner for one ride. That is the only use its seen.
RWR complete exhaust. BRAND NEW. Never installed.
Elka Quadrate front shocks. No rezzies. I believe they are their "sport" shock. Excellent condition.
ASR adj upper A-arms. Bolted on my quad, but NEVER RIDEN ON
RWR TM 45mm carb(with accel pump) w/ cable and ported intake.
Motor(complete minus cyl head/cams/valve cover). Has less than 25 hrs on it.). I have a CP 11.5:1 piston in it, but i can put the stk piston back in easily(There is NO HEAD TO TAKE OFF!!!). I've installed RWR 60% clutch springs in it, but have never run them since installing.
Stk Kenda Dominator tires(front and rear) w/ stk wheels. They have around 90% tread remaining.
Rear Ohtsu's(20X10X9 i think) on douglas rims. Has 80-90% tread remaining
PRM desert grab bar. BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED
Factory BAJA tach. Made by autometer.
Shaved rear fender with stickers removed. Not shaved alot. Looks very good.
Of course, i have all the stk stuff. The quad has less than 25 hrs on it. Plastic is in very good condition.
I don't wanna haggle with this stuff. Make decent offers on anything(PM or off list). No insults please. Anything left goes on Ebay.

Also have a 2002 Polaris Spoortsman700 collecting dust. The SP700 has less than 300 mi on it and was bought BRAND NEW in March of 03. It has a Heelclicker clutch, but is otherwise totally stk. Make offer(PM or off list)

Email is :
trackside_performance@yahoo.com

-Mark

Old 06-06-2004, 05:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Birdoprey,

I'm suprised you don't buy DS6560king's cylinder head, then you could have a complete machine. If I had extra money laying around I'd love to buy some of this stuff - you could build a second DS with all of the goodies people are selling in this thread!

The only thing I'm thinking about getting rid of myself is my E-Series exhaust - I don't like the mess it is making on my PRM Baja grab bar. I'm planning to get another Mr HP End cap so if anyone wants to trade the E-series for the endcap we might be able to work something out.

Old 06-06-2004, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

Blackhawk,

Don't be surprised. I'm broke! I would love to by his head, but i have no means to get any $$$ anytime soon. Bill's have racked up and wife has missed alot of work. The toys have to go...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2004, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

Is the piston(11:1) in good shape?I might be interested in it and the RWR exhaust.My email is modavis82@msn.com

Old 06-08-2004, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

Almost new complete 730 kit??? It will include a Race Head with 40/34mm valves, 48mm ported intake, MR HP 14:1 Piston and a reworked TVI/MR HP 105.5 cylinder. I have over 3500.00 invested. I am going with MR HP's 800 kit, so this one has to go. Will consider complete motor swap. PM me for details>>>>

Old 06-08-2004, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

Im interested in the kit.

Old 06-12-2004, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

im selling my tm45 set up on alky with all the jets and needles for alky and gas with the ported intake.....the carb is practically new...

Old 06-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
Birdoprey,

I'm suprised you don't buy DS6560king's cylinder head, then you could have a complete machine. If I had extra money laying around I'd love to buy some of this stuff - you could build a second DS with all of the goodies people are selling in this thread!

The only thing I'm thinking about getting rid of myself is my E-Series exhaust - I don't like the mess it is making on my PRM Baja grab bar. I'm planning to get another Mr HP End cap so if anyone wants to trade the E-series for the endcap we might be able to work something out.

Old 06-12-2004, 10:08 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
Birdoprey,

i would prolly be interested in that e-series...i dont have an endcap to trade but im sure we could work something out...my email is dropped69@aol.com...drop me a line...travis

Old 06-13-2004, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DrDune
Wow this is the longest post and reply I have seen to date.

I have a stock YFZ 450 pipe and head.
Stock Intake and filter.
and I thought I saw the boogy man once but I can't confirm.

I cant believe it neither when i started it i was looking for some parts and wow, Lets keep it going maybee dbeck will send me a t shirt fpor having the longest post in existence!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: whats in your garage?