CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Badlands, IN - Feb 5th

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2003, 08:46 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Badlands, IN - Feb 5th

will have to do a weekend ride sometime.

Old 01-31-2003, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hightower, I think all you have to do is port out the stock intake, and get a 2"I.D. tube...? to use the TM 45.

Raptoid, that is what I was told also.. Maybe they never called BOB. or none of us was picked.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2003, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rob660
this is the "ol' lady" and there is no getting rid of me! Didn't rob tell you, we are selling his toy. That was our agreement when "I" signed for the Cherokee![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2003, 08:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Damn! Where'd that come from???
Hey, no offense, just an expression! Mine don't mind me talking like that - its all in fun!
I have to say though - there's no way she'd get me to sell my toys, even if she tried. If she said "If you go riding one more time I'm gonna leave you!", then I'd reply "I'm sure gonna miss you Baby!", just like that T-shirt they sell.

Wayne - really man? You running stock manifold, and it was able to be matched to the 45? That's great - RW said I need to buy theirs, for $168.00, i never questioned why, just assumed!! If that's all that's needed, I'm in.

Old 02-01-2003, 11:11 AM
Pro Rider

Hightower, maybe you should put that in a separate post ? about the intake, I use the one Woods sent, because it came with the stage 1 kit. But the both have a 2" O.D. so I would think the stock one would work., just port it to 45mm. When you look at the boot from the intake to the stock carb, it tapers down. with the 45 you just ust a straight 2".

Rob, resale on the Raptors is down right now, I wouldn't even try selling it untill spring.,,, or late next summer,,, Tell Mrs Rob660 you will lose your azz if you sell it now. If you do have to sell it just bring the Cherokee and ride!

Old 02-01-2003, 11:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Okay Wayne, I fully understand. I apparently though the O.D. of the carb was too big for the stock manifold, why I do not know, but now I see. I will get a TM45 and port the I.D. of my stock manifold to fit it. RW must be charging for the new manifold, rather than having you send them your stock one and porting it. This is great news.
BTW - I may have an open seat for the Utah/Idaho trip - you interested? I'll be gone 9 full days though - you'll be hostage. Not sure yet on the opening, but look sthat way for now....

Old 02-01-2003, 07:00 PM
Range Rover

I was just kidding! I thought you old men could take a joke. I think I like his "toy" more than he does!

Old 02-01-2003, 07:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Uh, is this Mrs. ROb660? You seem cool - when you gettin' a ride? How about one of those Banshees, to go with the ol' man's Raptor?
Glad you're not grounding the husband - its awefully hard to shake the "gift of ride"!

Old 02-01-2003, 11:58 PM
Range Rover

that was her Chris. She doesn't like to ride by herself or she would have one probably. man she sure does talk some smack though. Fire back on her for calling you old men. I'm not selling Wayne I'm keeping the Raptor. Like it to much to sell. I just need to get a hitch and maybe find a trailer cheep and I'm set. What about you Wayne can you do a weekend ride sometime?

Old 02-02-2003, 10:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Alright! Lay that smack down on her azz yo!

Hey Rob - We're gonna go to Silver Lake MI in April - prelude to the big trip out west un June. Will post date soon...

Quick Reply: Badlands, IN - Feb 5th