CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Gordon's Well!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 04:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gordon's Well!!!

Originally posted by: KMDuner
Tell me about it, I got half way through it and started regretting starting it. Oh well it's done now. I could have summed it up with " I had a great time too Jim" and left it at that but what fun would that be. So how was your weekend Bigger?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh man!! that was LOW!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2003, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default Gordon's Well!!!

LMFAO!!!!! Sorry man I couldn't resist.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2003, 08:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Gordon's Well!!!

kmduner just looked at your pictures and my daughter comes up and says what happens if he wrecks with no shirt on? i say i don't know, she goes well he'll be in trouble,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] she is seven and has had a crash or two the last couple of trips. looks like it was some fun.

Old 02-18-2003, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default Gordon's Well!!!

Nice pics

Old 02-18-2003, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default Gordon's Well!!!

I'd be happy to send more pics but it looks like it's gonna be a couple weeks. My laptop has all my photos and our server is out of whack...Chet can confirm the fact that I'm currently typing from the local hotel internet service--$10.99 for 24 hrs. of non-stop service!...Ill be able ot check in till about 430pm tomorrow...dont know what the heck I'm gonna do after that!. I'm on hold waiting to go out to San Clemente Island for 10 days or so...no cell, no connection, and no dunes this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]BFE here I come[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]...guess I'll just have to fish!

Old 02-18-2003, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default Gordon's Well!!!

Ha, Sandman. I always ride with shirt on normally, I just took it off for a couple runs down the track, no one thought I'd do it. I could hear hoots and screams all the way down the track. I didn't know I'd scare people.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Anyway it was all in fun and after a couple beers seemed like a good idea....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

We did have a great weekend. Hey Jim I talked to AZ today, he wants to plan another trip in March sometime.

Old 02-18-2003, 11:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Gordon's Well!!!

KMDuner, why don't you and AZsand come down to Snake HUNT??? you guys can stay at my house(and your familys). C'mon!! you know you want too,he he he.

BIggerisbetter.

Old 02-19-2003, 11:29 AM
Pro Rider
Default Gordon's Well!!!

That's a long drive, when is it again?

Old 02-19-2003, 12:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Gordon's Well!!!

LOng drive my A$$!! Your young! LOL.

It is the weekend of april 27th. Bring your family(or your buddies),and come down. You little girl can play with mine, your wife can play with mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]LOL(j/k), and we can go to the dunes,and if the The women don't want to go all days with us, they can go shopping, take the kids to Chucky-cheese or something!

Bigger.

Old 02-20-2003, 10:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default Gordon's Well!!!

WOW after those two versions of what the weekend was like all i can say is.

I like gordon wells

I like riding with jimnok

I like riding with kmduner

I like fireworks

I like beer

I like ds's

I like drag racing

I like dune'n

fill all the spaces in with what they said [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And for some reason i like watching chicks dune the most of all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Gordon's Well!!!