CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what does a basic 760 run

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2003, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what does a basic 760 run

Wow, glad to hear it, now we can all get back to helping each other out like before.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2003, 11:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Yes we had a good talk and this is something that can be settled at our next meeting !!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2003, 02:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Mhargrove- I really never made a 100 percent effort up the the hill. Now it comes out on Wensday this was going to be a farce. You should have posted it and saved a lot of people time and trouble. WHAT WERE YOUALL THINKING!!!!!

Old 03-01-2003, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

Well, since we are still on this 4SW thing, I have one question that I asked in the yammy site and still want to know the answere to.

WHY CAN THE JEEP PEOPLE GET FULL RUN OF DUMONT, AND WE CAN'T GET PART OF A DAMN HILL FOR A LITTLE COMPITITION AT GLAMIS?

That is all I want to know. And it is strange how noone would touch that question over there in the other forum.

DuneDevil

Old 03-01-2003, 05:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Thats a good question dunedevil the only answer i have is the enviromentalist want to close down glamis and any thing they can sink there teeth into is a grab at straws for them. We romped them on the milk weed issue and now there trying some beetle thing the blm was all for fsw when the greenies threatened to picket. If we ran an event there so in an overall effort to help the fight aginst the greenies we coperated with the blm and ran it unofficial to me and other sponsor it was not nesasarily a race but a way for many internet friends to race and meet each other and welcome new friend in the circle! and next year i will join other fellow four strokers and enjoy myself again!!! and in contrast to glamis the rest are small fish in the greenies eye's if they can close glamis they own the world!!! and 14 enjoy life your old don't waste your time complaining!!!!J/K LOL !!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2003, 05:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DuneDevil
Well, since we are still on this 4SW thing, I have one question that I asked in the yammy site and still want to know the answere to.

WHY CAN THE JEEP PEOPLE GET FULL RUN OF DUMONT, AND WE CAN'T GET PART OF A DAMN HILL FOR A LITTLE COMPITITION AT GLAMIS?

That is all I want to know. And it is strange how noone would touch that question over there in the other forum.

DuneDevil
I was thinking the same thing. They are both in california, both sand dune areas, glamis is obviously bigger and I would think better suited to an event type of thing.

I dont get it either. Maybe someone from the blm would like to answer the question?

Bat

Old 03-01-2003, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

AZ, beat me to the punch...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2003, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider

Don't get me wrong! I love going and riding and meeting new FRIENDS. I will drive from Kansas City, Missouri to the west coast in a heart beat to meet new friends.

But I am just wodering what THEY did to get there stuff organized. And maybe we don't want to raise to much stink and get their shin-dig shut down on them......I would kinda feel bad on that.

But, like I stated before, I am willing to drive to meet up with friends and ride.

DuneDevil

Old 03-01-2003, 05:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Mhargrove- FSW was a great people gathering and no more. That part was worth the drive, the rest was not. There were post put up saying the whoops would not be as bad as they were at Thanksgiving. They were. Anyway had the event taken place on a better perpared course more people would have participated and there would not have been as many hired guns. I made made 100 percent gas and go attempt on the hill. You were cicling my quad while i was over talking to some people was a great display of being childess but i expected that from you and others as one of your crew thru sand on me at thanksgiving. LOL Anyway FSW's was a flop and the promoters were decietful on all of it. The event is over and as ASAND says time to move on. There will be much better racing in other parts of the country this year. Maybe you can come and participate. That event will be a lesson on not what to do in the future. I know you guys put a lot of effort into it and everyone was thankful for that. But the BLM did not want that to happen from the start and trying to go against there wishes was not a wise move as it turned out.

I am glad dsmike and azsand got there problems worked out, both are big guns in the DS world.

Old 03-01-2003, 11:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

airraptor- you used military code on that one, or chineese??

Quick Reply: what does a basic 760 run