CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what does a basic 760 run

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2003, 01:22 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what does a basic 760 run

I will post when i want to kmduner, why are you acting like a mod. "shut up" Looks like YOU just want to flame the fires more. I have never asked you to shut up so i do not see why you want to get involved. We know your not going to win any drag races with 49hp. AZSANDF has been over in yamaha land stirring the pot. His bomb is not faster than my rappy. Find a bash that i made unprovoked in here???

Old 02-27-2003, 01:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Damn guys, I live on the wrong side of the river man! I'm missing it all![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2003, 10:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Well frist again steve the truth you bent your sprocket like a pretzle because of poor fit alls you have to do is try telling the truth and i belive that also broke your chain( which your chain alone was so tihgt it was probably robing hp from you ) any way's were i come from not telling the whole truth is considerd lying . I mean tell it the way it happened and we won't have a problem or better yet just tell it with out involving me. So when me and certain some one on the forum walked over to meet you after coming back from the hill your old mans excact words were we headed that way but we came back steves bike did not like the dunes and yet you maintain your bikes are riders ??
and my friend your bike pulled the front end my bike stood on end ive cleaned the seat but if you want to sniff it real hard im sure you'll stiil smell the **** !! Any ways bring it on over your claiming you dominated me in my own sand so the only way to settle this is in my own sand but i will split your trip expens's !!

well let me know and bring your best bike !! and samcoe too !!!
and while your at it bring that little SpirtingOn You with you or is it roosting no spirting sounds better.

Old 02-27-2003, 11:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider

make sure the rest of us know to come and watch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] azsand i run hills and dunes here in oregon, there isn't many flat areas, well i should say your riding would be rather limited on the flats. but i don't think i could set my quads up to do both well, does yours? when i gear higher for the flats, i start to lose at the hills, the banshees come on strong there, and losing in the last 50 feet sucks. well i guess the flat drags would be fun but the rush from the whoops is to much for me to give up. well good luck on the rematch. oh my wife will show you a new trick for when your machine stands up to tall,roll off and let your machine race with out you , this was very entertaining to all until i saw her quad heading to sea. hey everyone will remember the race that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] all of this sounds like the guys that ride the snow here, either flat drags or hill climbers. well this is all fun right? dsmike if you want some new challenges they race snowmoblies on pavement here, i think they might give you a good go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] well hey good luck on the rematch! and if you come back to glamis come on up to oregon and ride the dunes here there fun!

Old 02-27-2003, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

14 Your always on this board running your mouth. Why is it that you have 4000 post. I guarentee 90% of them are BS. Just look at your dumb not atv related crap. " How many fingers do you type with" Who FUKIN cares" Leave that crap on your trailer trash board. I've always ignored your crap till you came in here insulting peoples family, that crossed the line. I'm not pretended to be a mod, I just felt like telling you to shut the *** up, because I'm sick of listening to you just talking to hear yourself.

And I never claimed that I was going to beat anyone with my 49 HP bike. Maybe that's why you won't find one post of me talking sheet about beating someone or calling someone out. I know my bike isn't fast and don't claim it to be. Nor do I lie about it. I feel that 49.66 HP is pretty damn good for just bolt- ons. I don't have the money to drop into my bike. I used my money on my kids and my family. And I work hard for my money............( Maybe you should try it sometime, it's grattifying. )

Old 02-27-2003, 12:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider

lol KMDumer or 918tazi. I think it is amazing that everybody worries about my job. LOL i am doing well in that aspect. I spent many years working hard to take it easier now. That is more gratifying to me. "how many fingers do you type with" LOL a few hundred read that and dozens of replies. If we seperate the BS on here there would be zero post worth reading Einstein. Insulting Families lol You are grasping at straws also. Go back to your gratifying job. By the way you average 6.58 to my 4.23 post a day. How is your family doing?? As far as worthles post, you posted that you had 35 dollars in best buy gift cards?What should i buy? LOL there are more.

Old 02-27-2003, 12:54 PM
Trailblazer

AIRRAPTOR did you bring a trophy home?

Old 02-27-2003, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider

Hi.............. Hello sir.... Hi...

Old 02-27-2003, 02:12 PM
Trailblazer

how was that green Honda?? do we have enough to run wiht him???

Old 02-27-2003, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

AZSAND are you saying that you will NOT meet me half way? i hear that there is a river that we can drag in by Amarillo Tx. i'm thinking that will be half way. I don't not have a problem here. you do. i have alot of people seeing me out run you.(may not do it again) You are the one and only one that has seen your bike beat me. so if you want to meet me half way just tell me.

And whats the difference of me not gettign though the whoops(or 14MINS) and you not keeping the front down? we can't use that for a exceuss but you can?

trx250R- your bike and it would have have been close. i think it was a 370ESR with a side drag pipe on alky. (with lots of other goodies.) you are still the single cyclinder man. i feel that the new frame is gettign closer and closer. it will be pretty bad to have one for the DS and not my banshee. LOL

Quick Reply: what does a basic 760 run