CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Anyone seen a Vforce yet?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2003, 11:22 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone seen a Vforce yet?

i haven't seen one in action yet but i'm excited to see one, well actually i'm ready to see a bunch of them, the more fourstrokes the better, it is a lot of fun to get together and race and ride with other guys and there quads, rode with a couple that have raptors this last weekend, and it was a lot of fun, mine was having a clutch problem, so they let me race one of there raptors at comp hill, and it wasn't as bad as i would have thought. the predators run great. i guess it just keeps that excitement going that you don't know the outcome, when you line them up.

Old 03-04-2003, 02:06 PM
Trailblazer

I saw them in action and was so impressed that I bought one.

I have found no faults with the Green machine in it's stock form. I think it's a strong contender in it's stock form. However, when aftermarket parts start becoming available, it will be unbeatable in the right hands. All you have to do is drive! No shifting to put into your thought processes. Kawasaki has set the bar for the next generation of sport ATVs. Look for the others to follow suit with many of the same features.

If anything, I see Kawasaki working on reducing the weight and increasing horsepower on upcoming model years. Just like the sport bike wars, here come the ATV wars...

-Del

Old 03-04-2003, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

More Details Please:

Was this a hill climb or flat drags?
How long were the drags?
What quads were racing this KFX?

What is it 44 HP stock and it is beating everything? Was everything stock that day?

I am sure this KFX will be fast stock compared to others but, compared to modified 4-strokes (or weren't there any out last weekend?)
since glen helen is a motocross track, I think it's safe to assume it wasn't a drag race.

Old 03-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

When are you expecting to get yours RPM? Can't wait to see one on the hill.

Old 03-04-2003, 05:14 PM
RPM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DuneMe
When are you expecting to get yours RPM? Can't wait to see one on the hill.

Yesterday,
Not Soon Enough,
Waiting for the Phone to Ring,
ALL OF THE ABOVE!

I don't know if they have hit the West Coast yet. Seems like everyone that has gotten their's is middle of the Country.
Anyone on this side of the world (West Coast) got theirs yet?

Old 03-04-2003, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider

My local dealer just told me they will have thiers on the floor this Friday. Petaluma, CA........

Old 03-04-2003, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider

I just left my local dealer and he said any day now. He is expecting a few on a truck, and it has just not showed up yet.

I look forward to seeing one in person and on the sand

Bat

Old 03-05-2003, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

'll let you know on Friday when I see it, but I'm not sure I do though, I wanted one before I purchased my Predator, anyone want to make me a good offer on a tricked out Predator? :-) Putt

Old 03-05-2003, 09:46 AM
Pro Rider

I sat on a green one in Pensacola yesterday. Salesman said it was 6999, then finally got real, $6200 plus tax. Talked to a guy in Hattiesburg Ms, 6099 OTD.
The Vforce isn't as big as I though it would be, but definitely has a large quad feel on the floor. I liked the Ergos but couldn't figure out where the shift lever was???? Seemed real comvortable, but very stiff. Hopefully my wife will succumb to my constant chatter about it and give in soon. Heck, I keep tellin her it's for her to ride! Anyone seen an orange one yet?

Old 03-05-2003, 09:57 AM
Pro Rider

Shift lever is next to the left grip on the handle bar..
It looks big and heavy. But thats what they said about the DS also. And we still smoke other smaller SPORT ATV's

Quick Reply: Anyone seen a Vforce yet?