CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Fullbore plastic

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2003, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fullbore plastic

Hey all. I just wanted to post an email that I sent and the reply that it got from Fullbore. It sounds pretty good to me....

Here it is:

<original email>
Would you guys please make some plastic for the DS650. Take a look at the Four Stroke Wars II pics or ATV connection forum. There are plenty of DSs out there and most people who have the money to purchase DS650s also have the means to invest in extras for their quads and most do so with regularity. Test the waters and take a poll to see how many people would purchase your plastic for their DS650. You'd probably be quite surprised. Heck, put an order form on your site with a disclaimer that you would have to have a minimum number of orders to start production. Make it look trick and we'll buy it without hesitation... Please, don't make me start bugging Maier. I don't like their product nearly as well.

Sincerely,
BA

<Response>
We will see what we can do for all you guys![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thanks for your interest in Fullbore
J. A. URBACH <fullboreplastics@msn.com>

What do you think?

Old 03-04-2003, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider
Default Fullbore plastic

I hope they come up with something that looks really sharp. If they do, they'll make some sales. DS riders do seem to be sort of a "premium" bunch. If Fullbore offers the best stuff, DS owners will buy it.
It's always good to have more choices.

Old 03-04-2003, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider
Default Fullbore plastic

i e-mailed them last year and they asked me for my ideas, i sent them some sketches but no reply as of yet, maybe something soon will happen

we carry the fullbore line at my shop, so i would most definately like to see them move something, im currently talking with harry to make some graphics kits for the ds, ill keep everyone posted

Old 03-04-2003, 12:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Fullbore plastic

Hopefully they will have something soon. I hope that looks quite a bit different from stock. And some different color options would be nice too.