CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

dude, this guy in the honda forum says he beatin us with his 250r in drags!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2003, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dude, this guy in the honda forum says he beatin us with his 250r in drags!!

I PROMESS that trx250 is the fastest r i have ever seen bar none his r flys and he can ride i have never seen it go down to anyone at ls in all my years there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2003, 04:31 PM
Trailblazer
Default dude, this guy in the honda forum says he beatin us with his 250r in drags!!

I ride with a friend who has a 330 kit installed along with everyother option possible. I believe the only stock part on that bike is the kick starter and he wins everytime by a quad or two. I have the normal mods, pipe,rev,filter..... I just fill justified beating my other friends Raptor with more mods than mine :-) Just ask them how much money they have in those quads and smile as you press the start button...

Old 03-05-2003, 09:40 AM
Trailblazer

Samcoeds, thanks for the compliments. have you guys been working on those DSs much?? i see that it gets pretty heated up in that Bombardier forum. Are you guys going to LS anytime soon?? our Honda drag chassis fell through, but we should be receiving our banshee drag chassis next week. hopefully we can meet up and have some more fun. i tore the trike apart, so i dont think you will have to run and get straps to tow me back in, lol. i hope to see those fast DSs out there running again soon.

Old 03-05-2003, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider

trx250 we have been working on all our bikes hope to be at ls 22-23 but dont know yet i am glad you got rid of the trike it was a killer but very very fast but i would like for you to be around in the future to play good luck on the shee we will see yall there soon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2003, 11:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sorry Jeremy, But I still laugh my A$$ off when I think of that trike chasing your a$$.LMFAO!!

And your dad had your girl friend on back,and when you wrecked he tried to tell her nicely to get off the back, so he could kick start his R, but I guess she was in shock, so he finally YELLED GET OFF!!! and she bailed! LOL!

I have never seen your dad get excited before, but I know he was scared for a second thier.

BIggerisbetter.

Old 03-05-2003, 11:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider

last summer we went to the dunes with some friends, he rode a cr500 and she had a 250r, hers had some larger kit in it, not sure but it wasn't no 310 or 330, but we were at the flats so the girls decided to race, my wife on the stock ds she had geckos at the time for paddles, well the sand was wet so first race shell stands her ds up straight and falls off, the quad falls down and takes of by it's self, honda wins, next race after a lot of laughing( i had to chase down the ds and turn it off). better start and it was about dead even until fourth then the ds started to pull, it seemed to go this way all day. if your wondering how the cr did against the stock ds it kicked the s#%t out of it every where. this is just one weekend that we had iv.e raced 250rs's and won, and i've raced things that were once 250r's and lost bad, but that was ok everyone was[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2003, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider

BIGGERISBETTER do you remember what jeremys face looked like when he got up i wish i had a camera to show him now he would laugh alot glad he didnt get hurt but his face was LOL SO FUNNY sorry trx250 i just could not resist[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2003, 12:43 PM
Trailblazer

hell, i dont blame you for laughing. if i had been on the other end of the fun i would have been laughing too. you guys should have seen that with my fast motor in it. the motor i was running that day had a stuck ring in it and was one of my weakest 250cc motors, but that was all i had at the time. i road the trike with a +11" swignarm and my 350 motor one weekend. it was truly scary. i could only run 4 gears b/c of how unstable it was, but it would pass the alky drag banshees ini 4th like nothing, lol. Biggerisbetter, are you still living in Elk City?? if so you need to stop by my house some time and BS about some quads.

Old 03-05-2003, 12:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

HE HE he!! ya, It was like MAN! my back hurts, but really he was saying (MAN! did my girlfriend see me, running around in circles,with that crazy *** trike chasing me??) LMMFAO!!

Biggerisbetter.

P.S. Sorry Trx250rjb, PLease dont roost me![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BIGGERISBETTER do you remember what jeremys face looked like when he got up i wish i had a camera to show him now he would laugh alot glad he didnt get hurt but his face was LOL SO FUNNY sorry trx250 i just could not resist

Old 03-05-2003, 12:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: trx250rjb
hell, i dont blame you for laughing. if i had been on the other end of the fun i would have been laughing too. you guys should have seen that with my fast motor in it. the motor i was running that day had a stuck ring in it and was one of my weakest 250cc motors, but that was all i had at the time. i road the trike with a +11" swignarm and my 350 motor one weekend. it was truly scary. i could only run 4 gears b/c of how unstable it was, but it would pass the alky drag banshees ini 4th like nothing, lol. Biggerisbetter, are you still living in Elk City?? if so you need to stop by my house some time and BS about some quads.

Hey that would be cool man! definately have to do that! You live in Altus or outside??

Bigger.

Quick Reply: dude, this guy in the honda forum says he beatin us with his 250r in drags!!