CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

dude, this guy in the honda forum says he beatin us with his 250r in drags!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2003, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default dude, this guy in the honda forum says he beatin us with his 250r in drags!!

the dudes sig is "crackhead"-- i wonder why, i just posted a response saying id drag race him, the ds rider he rides with must not know how to ride, I drag Shee after Shee all day long at the dunes and its always neck and neck depending on how modded they are, the 250R's are king of the big jumps but dont even try to enter the drags cause theyll eat a face full of sand all day long.
Jetjock16

Old 03-04-2003, 02:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dude, this guy in the honda forum says he beatin us with his 250r in drags!!

You've seriously gotta watch out for those Rs. My best friend has one that's buck wild. I've also seen one at the strip at Little Sahara (OK) sand blast modded Banshees all day. Of course it kind of hard to take a feller named "crackhead" too seriously when he brags on his quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 03-04-2003, 02:19 AM
Trailblazer

dont take the R's too lightly... unless its a motocross setup.... some are bad....

Old 03-04-2003, 02:44 AM
Elite Pro Rider

only the stock r's are easy to take, there are some monsters that will put a hurting on you.

Old 03-04-2003, 04:04 AM
RPM
Pro Rider

Last summer at Winchester Bay, OR, there was some guy running a 250r pushed out to 330cc. I don't know what else he had done to it, but there wasn't anything that was able to take him. I watched him race a bunch of Modded Banshee's, a couple DS's (One was Modded, not sure what?), at least 3 different Raptor's (Not sure of the Mods, all had pipes). To say it was fast would be an understatement. The thing launched like it was shot out of a gun, carring the wheels and kicking up a roost. He would get roughly 2 bike lengths on everybody right from the start and keep it if not stretch it out even more.

I know a lot of it had to do with the rider, this guy was good, but that 330r was a rocketship. Made me want one.

Old 03-04-2003, 09:47 AM
Pro Rider

R's are good machines and I met a guy with one who was pretty proud of his. He would make little jokes about my "big" quad and "do you think it can hang?" etc etc. So we drag race and I made him look silly, just blew his doors off. So I let him take mine for a spin and he comes back a little whiter than before and says "it has more power than I thought it would" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2003, 10:43 AM
Trailblazer

sooner, i wouldnt be surprised if that R happened to be mine. we are at the dunes all the time and our Rs run very good. did it have a long swingarm and K&K graphics kit?

Old 03-04-2003, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider

Actually, I've seen three different Rs whoopin up on Banshees out there. One was my buddies, and of the others, I'm not sure what kind of graphics kits they had. The one that I watched the longest had blue plastic.

Old 03-04-2003, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider

trx250 sure you ant picking on those 4stroke no nowing poor guys god help them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2003, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

Whatch out for the guy's with the 425 Kits from PSI, they are the baddest things out there!

Quick Reply: dude, this guy in the honda forum says he beatin us with his 250r in drags!!