CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

How much has Jeff cost you!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 10:18 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much has Jeff cost you!

How fortunate I am to be broke enough to not be tempted.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2003, 10:44 AM
Pro Rider

well..i guess i can blame this on jeff for seeing how fast he is and i myself wanting to be as fast as him LOL
01 Ds650-$12500
02 440ex-$7000

Old 09-04-2003, 10:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider

well the good news is ds days is over and now he has to get ready for fsw so there might be some parts at a garage sell?

Old 09-04-2003, 12:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Jeff,

I'm going on 30, I'm almost getting to old for you to adopt. I'm still waiting for those paper's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 08-30-2004, 01:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good time to bring this to the top with DS Days here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2004, 01:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider

this made me smile to see this thread again

Old 08-30-2004, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

Who is this Jeff guy anyway? Oh, Dune, how is the Bombardier dealership out in Ekl Grove? I bought a few plastic parts from him, looks like they just started with the Bombardier line.

Old 08-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Anytime Powersports (Sacramento) and West Coast ATV (Elk Grove) are the best Bomb dealers I've seen in N. CA.

West Coast is great because they are so close to me (I live about 2-3 miles from the shop!)

Also, you will hear about a guy people have named "The Preacher" who lives about 20 minutes from me. He doesn't sell kits but, he will do tear-down, assembly, cam timing, flywheel lightening, custom fab, welding, etc. AND he has very reasonable shop rates! He has put together almost all the fastest (non-turbo) bikes out there.

As far as Turbo's go. . . The turbo's at Sand Mt. this weekend will make the trip! You won't see 4-strokes like this very often!

Old 08-30-2004, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raidermike67
Who is this Jeff guy anyway?
Son, Take up a seat and let me tell ya a story. There is this guy from cali that is addicted to speed like no other person alive. Well one day he bought himself a DS650. While all the others were busy trying to figure out still which pipe was the fastest, this guy was taking it to another level. He was busy ordering up motors from Germany that cost twice what the quad did itself. Then he put everything on it that was shiny or perty colord but also made it that much faster. He dominated the 4 stroke seen but when a few people started getting a little too close for comfort on the hill well........he wasnt going to let that happen. So off he goes to get yet another motor that was even bigger and faster than the first one. Has plenty of funny fuel to run and tells all in his quiet own way JUST BRING IT!! Although he still dominates that Mtn of legend, a nicer feller you would never meet. Always there with a cold one or a glass of wine and used to be a good stogie in the other. Thats the problem, he just talks about things in ways that makes everyone else just want to start digging in there wallets because heck a 10K motor is the cats meow and you just gotta have one. And that is just the short tale of the 830 Pami on NOS. Not to mention the 703 Pami race winning Baja that his wife bought him for his birthday I beleive. Nor BIG RED the the lifted golf cart seen in his camp. Nor the time he rode with Mr. Crowley in his rail and ended up with the Buckshot, nor the toy hauler cargo trailer behind the mobile fortresses he has had which he drives so hard he blows them up. Did I tell ya he likes speed? Now days this feller has a big target on his back as he is the man all want to beat. I think its fair to say that it isnt Jeff that has cost us all the money but us continually trying to beat him that has cost Jeff all the money.

To see how the saga of Jeffnrivercity continues, head out to DS Days 04 or stay tuned to this here forum. Will Jeff loose his title this year? I doubt it, he always has some sort of trick up his sleeve. BUT I think Majorecho (and a few others) might have something to say about that!!!

Old 08-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider

Ah the memories.......

Good tale demon. It was spot on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: How much has Jeff cost you!