CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

OK guys, read this and give me info!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2003, 11:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OK guys, read this and give me info!!

hey, Jiminok I think you have gone a little crazy,ahah waiting for your new and improved annihilating motor from the old man huh, man.. Nothin wrong with being a little insane dont get me wrong. what the he@ll is he doing to that thing [your DS]???....guys dont fight just bring the quads and settle this on a large steep hill and the last one up has to buy the next party keg!!!!!...I want to check this pipe out that PUNISHMENT is talking about.

Old 04-07-2003, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

...ssshhhhh! Classified information, ANNIHILATER! J/K I'm 'jonesing' like nobodies business...he (the old man) said I just might be a contender when it's all said and done! He said to me today that he hopes he can make mine as fast as yours...I told him faster please! YEEE-HAWW![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

C-YA-LATER

Old 04-07-2003, 11:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider

what was the out burst about i didn't get it, doesn't seem like anyone knows about the exhaust, so why get mad? if it was that great of a exhaust we would all know about it.

Old 04-08-2003, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

Lets get this straight! I never said this was a good exhaust......Why do you think I asked the question? I just wanted to know IF IT WAS good and if anyone heard of it. I emailed the guy with the ds650 that has it a few questions. I will let people know about it when I get the info.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Jiminok, it's cool. appology accepted.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2003, 12:14 AM
Elite Pro Rider

cool i knew i missed something, that was just my thought on it, if it was good someone on here would have mentioned it before, but who knows you may have found the goose that lays golden eggs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2003, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, right!! Me find something that works! Ha ha.

Old 04-08-2003, 12:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

JIMINOK, a contender????? you and i both know that is a bit of an understatement, i have been useing the old man for a reason.. you have been guided in the right direction "big playa" but enough of the sh@t talking, you and i should both be at dumont dunes for Easter to walk the talk i am very confident with your project, i have been working on a little project of my own you know the details , but there is one bike in particular that i will be going after, and that is my buddies CR 580 dirtbike punched out to the gills. i was close to him before the bigger HP gains...i will have a shocking surprise for him too, and MARBELOUS.. and any pami 760 whom ever it will bei cant wait!!!!!night drags..oh ya dont forget TONY will be out in full effect ..I cant wait to see you and him run better bring some $$$$$$$$

Old 04-08-2003, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider

A fist full of $$$$$$!!! ....Dumont! The place where it all began! Thanks, ANNIHILATER. I'm gonna load your sh$t up and take you to 'snake hunt'...there's gonna be a rumble in Oklahoma! I'll still be stock bore and no adders when this 'project' is done...who's gonna believe it?!? Next purchase will be the X-tended swing arm...you are gonna hook me up aren't ya?

Old 04-08-2003, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

I can't help much, but i am familliar with Micron exhaust. I know several fellas that run it on their streetbikes(Hayabusa's, GSXR1K's, ect.). They are a decent pipe, but on the low end of the scale at powerproduction(at least the one they make for the 'Busa). Their are several pipes that make considerable more power across the entire range, but again, this is on a 'Busa. It does make a difference reguarding application. One pipe maker will hit the nail on the head with a paticular bike, but can't seem to keep up with other pipe makers on a different bike. I will admit, the Micron cans look AWESOME! Best colors and use of color in the Biz. Might work great on the DS...

Old 04-08-2003, 01:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes, i do have a connect with EYEBALL at a good discount , but after seeing Tony's +4 alluminum swing-arm i have to tell you i was very impressed with the construction and weight.... keep in mind i have already broken one swing-arm.. my+3 is great and all, but i think his may be a few lbs. lighter, i would definiatly talk to Tony and check the price and then compare.. maybe i will ship the ds and fly down to snake hunt to run and clown.. or i could just sick you on everybody..by the way those pipes are too pretty to be fast .

Quick Reply: OK guys, read this and give me info!!