CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

OK guys, read this and give me info!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2003, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OK guys, read this and give me info!!

Ok, I was on ebay looking at ds650 stuff and this guy had a ds650 for sale. So I was looking at his discription of it and he said it had a Micron sports exhaust. I have never heard of them so I did a search on yahoo to see what these were.
Well I could not find a ds650 pipe BUT, you guys have to check these out on there web page!!!!!! These are the coolest exhaust I have EVER saw!! You have to check these out!!
The problem is I can't find a ds650 pipe. I want info on $$$$ and where to get them. If anyone could help I would appreciate it lots!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] These exhaust systems look awsome!

Old 04-07-2003, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

I too saw that quad. If you looke close at his pics it has the stock exhaust end cap. Maybe its just a old pic or something?

Old 04-07-2003, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

No he said the micron exhaust wasn't pictured.

Old 04-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider

what web adress did you use?

Old 04-07-2003, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

I just did a search in yahoo with "micron sports exhaust"

Old 04-07-2003, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider

COME ON GUYS!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] What do you think of it? Does anyone know anything about them?

Old 04-07-2003, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

PUSHINTHELIMIT...why don't YOU fill us in?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Email the guy or something...

Sorry...my sincere appology. We've obviously both had, "one of those days". now GET US SOME INFO cause we all want to know!

EDIT:this post contained a defamatory remark directed at PUSHINTHELIMT a.k.a. (see below), PUNISHMENT. I have removed that part of this post for the sake of the unity of the "Bombardier" forum...we certainly don't want it to start looking like the Yami forum, or for that matter a certain thread in the Cannondale forum...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2003, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

Don't know much about them, but I believe Micron makes exhaust for street bikes. I suppose if you find a slip on that has the same diameter inlet as your quad, you could try it and see how it works.

Old 04-07-2003, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

OK, F#$% IT!!!! I just thought like everyone else that they could get some info around here since everyone seem to know everything!! I do my part in helping people with info when I can but I just wanted to know what other people think about a lousy exhaust system!!!! If people are going to be like this especially when I treat everyone with respect I'm going to a different forum or somewhere where people wont get pissed if I ask a question!!!!!!!!!
SO JUST FU#% IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Oh, thanks to the people who REALLY did help me. I guess I should have appreciated it a little more. I am NOT being sarcastic about that at all.

Old 04-07-2003, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

Okay...I've done a bad thing here and have publicly and privately appologized to PUSHINTHELIMIT...if anyone knows him personally please let him know so we can get back on track and find out about these bad azz MICRON EXHAUST systems...

Quick Reply: OK guys, read this and give me info!!