CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I've never believed in the shootout conspiracy, but......

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2003, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I've never believed in the shootout conspiracy, but......

Did anyone notice that in Dirtwheels' shootout of the midrange 4x4's the Outlander 400 won most of the categories and got lots of praise and then they promptly picked the Suzuki Eiger as the winner? Add to that the DS650 coming in last in another shootout, (behind even the 400ex I'm assuming?) despite having probably the best motor and suspension. Seems you guys aren't going to catch a break with the magazines.

Old 04-08-2003, 06:30 PM
Pro Rider

you know what's real funny is that they praised the predator and more and more i am seeing them talk bad about it,like the gearing is not made for hi speed shifting,and when they tested the new roosters sand paddle they reccomended not to run the front mohawks because they said the predator felt like it wanted to pitch you off.they also said they dident like it too much in the sand and would prefer other bikes for the sand,but would prefer it in the atv races..

Old 04-08-2003, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

The zines contradict themselves quite a bit. Take that for what it's worth. THEY don't even believe what they say most of the time! Dirt wheels --- Oh get it away, it's just too big!! It'll hurt me!! No I don't want to sit on it!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2003, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

Maybe thay don't like the French. I think thay SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There're a bunch of surrender monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-08-2003, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

umm, just to clear things up.

The "French" come from France, that country occupied by **** Germany during WW2. Yea, In Europe.

Bombardier is made in "Canada". "Canada" is not "France". Even tho we have 1 province (out of 13) that is french-speaking doesn't mean we are from "France" or that we are "French". Bombardier is made by "french-speaking canadians".

Hehe, i'm just messing wit ya racerx5x5, but I hate that my country is called "the french". I am bilingual, I can speak English as good as you can and french as good as "french-speaking canadians".

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2003, 10:40 PM
sam
Pro Rider

they gota be Bias
the Outlander won that shoot out hands down, and they gave it to suzuki becaus it was cheaper! what a joke. I love that Mag. but that is Bull!!

Old 04-08-2003, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

You know what I like best if you think about it, is that the Egor won the 400 class based on $$, well consider this!! Most 500's are based on the same chasiss ,frame ,basic motor. So if you use their line of logic, after they state that the Outlander will run with most 500's, then the Outlander should win the 500 class shootout based on price, since it still rides better, handles better,etc, wins most catagorys in that that class too!!!! Cool I bought a 500 class winner that couldn't win the 400 class!!!

Old 04-08-2003, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

the best zein out there is atv sport. there the only fair ones, they gave the ds650 good rating. lets be real the only reason the ds gets bad ratings is because of it low rev limiter, twitch upper a armes and for the girl riders the, weight.(no offence to real weman who ride ds's)if not for this the bike would be perfect! am I right or what?

Old 04-08-2003, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

Canada is cool. I'am just being silly and stupid. The French just **** me off!

Old 04-09-2003, 12:02 AM
Range Rover

ah the french. different....................... whole damn country is run from the east.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]:[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I've never believed in the shootout conspiracy, but......