CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

How did you get your NICK? Here is how I got MUDSTUD

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 01:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How did you get your NICK? Here is how I got MUDSTUD

When ever I go ridding I am like a magnet to mud. I do my best to resist but is so gooey, stinky, slimey an fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Last ride I went on.
Before 570k in size
After 600k in size

That was just this weekend. Ya its clean after about 10$ in the self clean car wash [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

This is the WORST I have ever been. If you look closley it IS a color picture
Worst 462k in size

They are high res pics so ther kinda big [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

How did you get your forum nick name?

Old 04-09-2003, 03:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Very cool pictures.

I got my nickname December 23, 1992. I was at a friend's house & he was showing me what BBSing was. (Sort of a precursor to internet chat.) Basically a bunch of people used a modem to connect to a 'chat board' and then chat with other local people - it was really fun while it lasted. He was setting up my account & asked what I wanted my name to be; I had no idea though I happened to be wearing a Chicago BlackHawks hat and the rest is history. Since then, I think I've heard just about everything that is named BlackHawk: An Indian, A Hawk, A Hockey Team (duh,) A community in central California that is very exclusive/expensive, a Helicopter, a country music group, a certain model of the Toyota Tercel ewwwwwww!, Several streets & other stuff I can't recall right now.

Old 04-09-2003, 05:23 AM
Pro Rider

How do you think I got my name???!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2003, 10:00 AM
Pro Rider

Angry,, Ya,, I kinda figured that out on my own from posts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2003, 10:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm 6'-8" tall, not to mention high on life

Old 04-09-2003, 11:24 AM
Range Rover

I went through USAF Pilot training a year ago , did well enough to advance to their fighter/bomber track,(you have to be in top 27%) then was hoping to get an F-16 assignment last july(hence the name jet"jockey"F16 .... jetjock16) anyway instead i got selected to stay at the school and be an instructor pilot for one tour(3 years) so i have a fighter assignment following on contract so in july of 2006 i go to training in either the F-16 or F-15, Unitill then the DS is my Favorite Toy!!!
Jetjock16

Old 04-09-2003, 11:33 AM
Pro Rider

my wife liked the beverly hillbillies to much and jethroe turned into jeffroe, i guess its better than numb nuts or butt head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2003, 11:40 AM
Elite Pro Rider

i would read these forums, and one day i came home and she had signed me up, now i see someone else with the same but different numbers, oh well

Old 04-09-2003, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

When I got my first computer in college I chose the nick Razorback (I went to the university of Arkansas). It then got shortened to just Razor. A few years later I started playing everquest and the nick Razorback and Razor were taken so I chose Razorhog. Well I played that character for a good while and then decided to make a new character. This new character was a cat-man type character so I used the name Razorcat. That's how I got my nick. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2003, 12:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Where's Buttfungus? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: How did you get your NICK? Here is how I got MUDSTUD