CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Best DS slip-on?? Give me your views.

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2003, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best DS slip-on?? Give me your views.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2003, 09:18 PM
Range Rover

lets meet at the dunes and arm wrestle to settle this one!!
Jetjock16

Old 04-11-2003, 09:29 PM
Range Rover

guys i just dont want anyone to buy two differnt pipes and them not meet up, my gradon header will not fit up with my stock muffler or my Yosh, i had to do some fabrication, if they fit together it wouldve been much simpler for me..... So i guess the only thing thats fact is that my graydon headpipe dont fit up with my stock or Yosh muffler... Now if your trying to be a tough guy.. i would say .. "anytime any place"
Jetjock16

Old 04-12-2003, 04:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Im not understanding you jetjock are you challeging me to ????? because i pointed out some facts and i have the sysem knowledge to back it up. well i hope what your talking about is a challenge of my machine which is also a joke !!! my smallest ds wil aniahlate anything you have to bring to the table !!! and marky we have the above mentioned system tell me which won't fit and ill send you a pic you guy's are way off base this started being out a thread to help someone has it turned out to be a sales tool????and i just went back and reread jetjoke and you did throw a physical challenge out too me come on dude hasn't your failure to qualify for the f-16 been hard enough on you DON"T HUNT WHAT YOU CAN"T KILL !!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2003, 08:55 AM
Pro Rider

In the immortal words of Dr. Martin Luther King " Why can't we all get along ?" ---- OR ----- was that Rodney King ?

Old 04-12-2003, 11:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Well OK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2003, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider

Is this the Bombardier forum?...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2003, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider

I don't believe anyone said that ALL systems are interchangable, we stated that BG, Graydon, Alba, and MBRP are. We have all the systems here and have swapped all of them, we KNOW they work.

Marykay, everything that you do one this board is a sales pitch, if you don't sell it you bad mouth it. I understand your point about the connection point being bigger and I'm trying to tell you that all of the above mentioned pipes fit with the same connector.

Jetjoke, could it be that you couldn't find a header that would fit your yoshi canister? If that's the case that doesn't mean that other head pipes won't fit other canisters. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, why don't you get your facts straight before you make incorrect comments. And as far as tough guy goes I believe that you were the first one with a flame thrower in your hands. kay TOUGHGUY!!!!

Old 04-14-2003, 02:27 AM
Pro Rider

Man it must be getting Really Hot down there in Arizona already!!! LOL I Think it is frying some brain cells or something. AZ and KMD what the hell?!! What has gotten in to you guy's!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] The guy made a statement that he beleived to be true, maybe it isn't, but DAMN! There is no need to jump all over that guy like that! Un Called for!!! I am starting to feel like I am in the damn Yammy forum lately. Perhaps we could be a little more tactful in our replies in the future instead of Barbaric!!.

Old 04-14-2003, 02:28 AM
Pro Rider

Oh by the way! Will the MBRP head pipe work with other slip-on's? I need a new head pipe mine cracked this weekend.

Quick Reply: Best DS slip-on?? Give me your views.