CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Saw Dusty's 703 custom pammi today

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2003, 01:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saw Dusty's 703 custom pammi today

A few of the Boys made a day at my place today, unfourantly i had to work all day. I had planned to finish up early and come home and play. I hit a sewer line with the dozer and that ruined that. Anyway i got home 20 minutes before the party was over. Saw dusty and antwain make a feww passes. That 703 was smaoken down the strip!!! More power than i have ever seen Dusty have in the past. They came down to get them dialed in on the dyno. I was impressed. I do not know if it was the pammi 703 or the DSmike touch, but it hauls. Made him wait a little longer for a show down. lol. How much HP difference between a 703 and 760?? He dynoed 3 HP higher than randy's 760 did last year. (same dyno and it can pull the histroy) Randy 760 was sold and tons of changes were made. The fastest DS's in the US live in Texas/oklahoma . (except for Jeffinrivercity) Good job dusty!!!!!

Old 04-14-2003, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

Dusty and Antwains bikes ran great today. I guess you have to weigh 200+ to get a DS to shift...or Dustys DS didn't like me..one of the two. All in all it was a fun day. When the sun started to go down we broke out the cereal and bowls and used some of Dustys oil as milk. LOL ..damn alkys! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2003, 01:19 AM
Pro Rider

The fastest DS's in the US live in Texas/oklahoma . (except for Jeffinrivercity)

You had better add another two state's to that list. I have seen "The Bomb" and "Mr Horsepower" bikes. I think that they will turn a few heads. They are FAST!

What were the dyno numbers? Do you own a dyno? Is it a mobile dyno? Let me or us on the forum know. It might be fun down at the Snake Hunt! I would like to see what my numbers are!

DuneDevil

Old 04-14-2003, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

Shew 15 to 1 air fuel Ratio! On Alcohol!

Old 04-14-2003, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

Things down south sure are RICH!!!!!

I didn't know you could get that kind of reading running alcohol. Don't you want it around 7.1 to8.1?

DuneDevil

Old 04-14-2003, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider

You do and I was super lean.

Old 04-14-2003, 04:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider

hurycyne- Did not mean to over look your quad. You have been real busy. You both need to go to snake hunt, just do not let dusty use that swingarm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I knew that sooner or later you were go hop up that bomb. You got it to withing striking distance of that 760 that was dynoed, good job. It is amazing how much spped everybody has picked up in the 2 years since that December day. You and dusty should get the credit for all of it. You 2 have caused 50 of us to spend big $$ to go faster. I no longer have an advantage. I need to start thinking alky i guess

Old 04-14-2003, 01:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Glad to here that Roosters quad is running like expected, I hope to stay within a respectable distance of him when I put the BULL back together. I should run right with Hurycne,but with a single carb,stock cams,and stock exhaust, I may be thinking TOO BIG! well see I guess.

I think with dual carbs,and a cam change, Dusty's 703 should be in the mid 60's....THATS RESPECTABLE POWER!!

I will see ALL of you at Snake Hunt!!!!!

BIggerisbetter.

Old 04-15-2003, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

thanks for all the kind words guys!! i am really impressed with the performance of my bike. now if i can just get the head to seal properly!! i doubt its losing much out of the blown head gasket but when i open it all the way up and look at the radiator reservoir you can see the compression blowing through the coolant, like its bubbling in there. scooby i need you head sealing tips please[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. I think the craycraft portwork has really paid off with this set up. yes guys i am the only ds in the country with raptor builders cutting up my head!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2003, 12:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

THAT WOULD STAND TO REASON 14 I KNOW THE BIGGEST LIAR LIVES IN TEXAS ALEDO I BELIVE !!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

And congrates roostin on your big bore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Saw Dusty's 703 custom pammi today