CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DUALS CARBS SINGLE CARB/ gordonswells

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2003, 08:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DUALS CARBS SINGLE CARB/ gordonswells

Well it has been asked many times what is the diff.between the two well if my calculations are right 3-4 bikes is what km's got him he took out me and AZsandjr sad day in our trailor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] yep he went from one bike behind to two to three bikes ahead[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it was a awesome weekend the track was well groomed and the big girl well she did just fine too!!!

Old 04-21-2003, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

Oh yes what a weekend it was. I am a very happy man. My bike ran like a rapped ape. Still got to pick up about 8-10 to catch up to your big 760 but I'm getting closer.

I was only beat three times the whole weekend. One was a white drag banshee with drag pipes on the hill at patton by about 1 bike. Next was a wicked fast DS 760, wonder who's that was? And last was at the hill last night, a blue banshee with drag pipes and +8 swing arm and he only got me by a bike and a half. In fact a couple guys from the crowd came over and asked what the heck kind of bike I had because they have never seen a 4 stroke that can run with those kind of banshees. I told them a DS and they said, did you custom make it? I chuckled and said not it's made by Bombardier, they said "what" Anyway they broke out there flash lights and started popping off the questions still in awe. My head grow a little bigger by the second.

Anyway I had a blast got thumbs up from several banshee guys, pissed off a lot of rappy guys, and one guy on a predator stopped half way up the hill. I asked him what happened and he said when he saw my tailpipe dragging in the sand the whole way up the hill he knew he didn't have a chance.

Anyone that has been thinking about going with dual carbs............ What the heck are you waiting for, OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

On another note, why is it that most rappy guys when they lose they shoot you a dirty look, but when you beat a bansee they look at you and give a thumbs up or a you the man kinda point.

AZ, we decided to come back a little early, no one left to play with out there.

Old 04-21-2003, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider

so are you going to keep it a secret, what settings did you end up with on your carbs?

Old 04-21-2003, 12:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

that's great, good news is always fun to read, glad it makes you happy!
sometime down the road I'll get around to it too - its on the wish list.

Old 04-21-2003, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider

Yes that is about right, I know with my dual 40's on alky I may have picked up more than that.

Old 04-21-2003, 01:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I WANT DUAL CARBS!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Great job KM, and Azsand.

You guys are having too much fun! givem hell!!

Bigger.

Old 04-21-2003, 01:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider

that is good news thanks for letting us know

Old 04-21-2003, 01:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

What have I told you about this kind of talk.

Now this is going to cost me! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

This is the next logical step I guess. Then I will be all ready for the big bore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2003, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider

Glamis, I'll have to check them all, I have the needle on the very bottom clip and a 160 main in, not sure about the others, once I dig into them I'll let you know. they ran great all weekend though.

The wife was having a great time at the drags slamming beer and watching me beat everyone, at one point she made a comment like "for as much time and money you've spent on that thing, you'd be in big trouble if you wern't winning." That made me feel good. Her bike didn't do to bad either.

I'm trying to get some pics up of our install but having some troubles.

Old 04-21-2003, 11:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Hurycne Thats our next move is to convert my #2 bike to duals on alcahol its so cool to have some one like km close we test every thing we do on each other and we know each others bikes inside nd out so we know the total resuts when were done and we know excatly how many bikes we add with each mod so our results are showing on the track not just on the forums!! well now we have Glamis too !!so we should be looking good for next season[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: DUALS CARBS SINGLE CARB/ gordonswells