CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Ultra Fast DS - Gordons Well Easter Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2003, 01:44 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultra Fast DS - Gordons Well Easter Weekend

Who was the guy beating up on just about everything Saturday afternoon at the drags. Yellow plastic, race cut, huge swingarm and haulers. Holy crap that thing was fast! Banshee's, buggies, Preds. The only thing that came close was another DS, all black with flames.

Old 04-22-2003, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

HMMMMMM that wouldn' be AZSAND would it???? yep that would be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

black with flames, gees km were you that close

Old 04-22-2003, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

was that at the flats over off of gecko?

Old 04-22-2003, 02:49 PM
Trailblazer

The drags at Gordon's Well (near Buttercup) are on the top of the hill. It's just like Gecko, an improptu meeting at 2 pm. There were people stretching a 1/8 mile 3 and 4 deep. Good stuff. Big o'l $50K buggy breaking a front spindle on a jump, and a high HP Banshee that got up on one rear wheel about half track and got thrown down hard. He walked away though. Some others went out in the back of a truck!

Old 04-22-2003, 02:59 PM
Pro Rider

over at gecko we had a moron with no helmet on a two wheeler get wobbly and slam down pretty hard. but there was a rail doing a 150 who was nuts.

Old 04-22-2003, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

How about that orange buggy "buckshot" that was getting major air off the start then riding a wheelie the whole way down. A friend got 2 rides for 20 bucks, said it was the best 20 bux ever spent.

Old 04-22-2003, 03:08 PM
Trailblazer

Damn, I had $20! Yes, that buggy had the major HP! We got some of that on video. Unreal how those things go. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2003, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

ZPNBY- Yes that was AZSand and myself at the drags on Saturday, AZ's is the yellow and mine was the black with flames. Thanks for the compliments, both of our bikes were running very well this weekend.

It was a good turn out on Saturday a lot of fast machines, I was going to hit the drags Sunday but it looked like a lot of people left.

Glamis, I wasn't that close to AZ's big bike but we were running strong.

Old 04-22-2003, 10:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

..Thanks zpnby that was my bike and the crowd was out of this world this weekend and he track was good too when you have a good crowd we tend to let them have the best show and this site has many fast ds's you shoud try to attend sand mt !! you should join us at 339th sometime for night drags.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2003, 11:27 PM
Trailblazer

AZSand, I've heard of a lot of big boys out at 339th, but have yet to have the chance to get there. It's basically a wash right? Paddles I would assume? Any particular time/day that people meet up out there?

KM, after reviewing some video, I've got you on video from FSW this past MLK. You were pulling pretty good out there too. My cousin bought a Pred and we wanted to come see all of ya run, but got there kinda late. Burned up my Polaris that weekend too, just like this last trip. Love to think about the DS, but afraid to think of the $$$ you guys got soaked into those bad boys!!!!

Quick Reply: Ultra Fast DS - Gordons Well Easter Weekend