Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Our Kazuma 150R ATV. Now With A Rear Rack.Free Shipping To Your Door.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At ARE Kazuma 150R ATV. Now With A Rear Rack.

<CENTER></CENTER>

Raceway ATV's Kazuma 150R ATV:
This Kazuma 150R ATV is one of our best selling ATV's and features both aggressive styling and a convenient rear rack. This model is available in 3 colors to choose from including Kazuma Red, Kazuma Green and Kazuma blue.

This Kazuma 150R is another one of our Kazuma 4-stroke ATV's that eliminates the hassle of mixing oils with your fuel. Just add gas and go! The Kazuma 150R ATV has a fully automatic transmission with the added convenience of reverse. The hand-shift reverse lever on the Kazuma 150R ATV means there is no need to worry about shifting gears -- just flip the lever when you want to back up!

The Kazuma 150R is by far one of the best made ATV's by Kazuma and it’s a true favorite of our ATV customers. The Kazuma 150R ATV is a very well-built ATV at an unbelievable price. The Kazuma 150R is unbeatable in its class. Our customers have been completely satisfied and actually surprised by the quality and durability of this well engineered Kazuma 150R ATV.

Like any of our Yamoto Redcat or Kazuma products the Kazuma 150R ATV comes with a 6-month warranty. Raceway ATV is an authorized Yamoto, Kazuma and Redcat dealer. Replacement parts are never a problem. Our part department is fully stocked and we always have your parts on hand.

For your convenience we offer a toll-free customer service and sales number 7 days a week. Please feel free to call us at 1 (888) 722-3288, we are happy to help you!

Raceway ATV is a reliable and professional company that's been in the motorcycle and ATV industry for over 10 years. When we say we are the best Kazuma, Yamoto, and Redcat ATV dealers, we mean it. We offer free shipping anywhere in the U.S. There are no hidden or additional costs. We even pay the sales tax. What you pay is the price on the web site delivered to your door!

When it comes to your Yamoto, Kazuma and Redcat products there is no one better to buy from than Raceway ATV -- guaranteed! If within 15 days of your purchase you are not happy with Raceway ATV or any of our Kazuma, Yamoto or Redcat products, we will take your purchase back and refund your money. There is no risk when you buy from us. We want you to be satisfied!

Kids ATV Raceway ATV

Old 11-17-2004, 09:50 AM
Trailblazer
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Our Kazuma 150R ATV. Now With A Rear Rack.Free Shipping To Your Door.

John,
After looking over your site, my girlfriend likes the 150R better than the Yamoto. I only have one question about it. Does it come in green? That's her favorite color. The description says it comes in green, but on your site, the only options in the drop-down list are red, blue, and yellow.

Thanks,
Jeff

Old 11-17-2004, 10:07 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Our Kazuma 150R ATV. Now With A Rear Rack.Free Shipping To Your Door.

I think that is a good choice, hope you can get it in green!!

Old 11-17-2004, 10:15 AM
Trailblazer

I think it'll be a good choice too. That rear rack will come in real handy. It'd sure be nice to have a water jug on some of our longer trips. My dad and I cannot find a place to strap one on our quads.

Also John, do you have a dealers listing? Do you know of a Kazuma dealer in Missouri (central missouri hopefully) that carries these? I'd like to see one in person and let her ride it before we just order one.

Thanks,
Jeff

Old 11-17-2004, 10:25 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

The suspension look's a lot better too.The rack is a good point, I am building one of those for mywifesquad now.

Old 11-17-2004, 10:35 AM
Trailblazer

My old quad had a rack on it and that was really handy to have. The one I have now is a sport quad and a rack wasn't available. It seems like it'll be a good bike for her. I hope the suspension is better. I've heard how stiff the other models are. The front didn't look the greatest, but the rear didn't look bad at all. I'm sure it will be fine for what she's going to use it for.

Old 11-17-2004, 10:44 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

If the front wheel's are offset you can swap them and get a wider track in front and put more leverage on front shock's. This was the single biggest improvement, with the least effort/money mod done to my wifes yamoto. Increases stability and softens shock's.

Old 11-17-2004, 10:57 AM
Trailblazer

Good deal. I'll check into those wheels when we get one. My girlfriend is pretty lightweight so if they're stiff, it'll be bouncing her all around, so if we can get them a little softer that would be great. Also, I read DirtforaShirts review. They guys crazy without a doubt, however, he had mentioned that he cut 1/2" off the spring to soften it up. Does this seem like a good idea in your opinion?

Old 11-17-2004, 11:08 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

The only reason that I would not do it is that the spring's are way too stiff already. If you remove a coil you only make it stiffer, less coil's to "give" under a load. That is why swapping wheel's is so effective, it increases the leverage on the shock's.
Yes dirtforashirt is a little abuseive. I would have never bought a Yamoto 150 if that was what I planned to do with it.

Old 11-17-2004, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning guy's! (Jeff, M.W.Q)
Bad news on the Kazuma 150R I am taking a count right now. We only had a few Yellows left yesterday, but after going over some orders they might be gone! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But I will let you know in about an hour. I have already call Kazuma and they are out also. They are not going to have them in for about 2 months so there goes the holidays for the Kazuma 150R's. Ya might have to look at the Kazuma KMZ 150 or the RFX. If you would like call me in about 1 hour Jeff and I will see what I can do for you! Thanks guys.
All The Best.
Kids ATV Raceway ATV

Quick Reply: Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Our Kazuma 150R ATV. Now With A Rear Rack.Free Shipping To Your Door.