Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Yamoto 50

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 06:32 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yamoto 50

I purchased a Yamoto 50 from you guys for my son. First of all let me say I am really impressed with this little machine, I have already changed the oil, I backed all of the bolts out and put Loctite Blue on them, and put di-electric grease in all electrical connections. This thing can take every hill my boy has tried and some of them I didn't think it would do. I do have a couple of issues. The brake light stays on, and when I do get it to go off, it won't come on with the front brakes, only the rear. The quad doesn't seem to be charging the battery, I have had to charge the battery twice because it dies and won't allow the machine to start. I would also like an owners manual if you guys have them yet.

Chris

Old 02-18-2005, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yamoto 50

50 ATV Kazuma ATV Raceway ATV

I am happy you like the Yamoto 50 ATV. Great little bike! Give me a call tomorrow and we will go over something's to see why the battery keep dying on you. Maybe the regulator is bad. Call me and I will let you know how to test it if you do not know how?? And I am sorry but we have not received any books yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].
50 ATV Kids ATV Raceway ATV

<big> 50 ATV 50 ATV</big>
<big> PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT www.racewayatv.com for a full line of ATV's from 50cc to 250cc's Free Shipping right to your door!</big>