Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Raceway ATV Has Added 4 New ATV's To Our Line!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raceway ATV Has Added 4 New ATV's To Our Line!!!

We have been on the hunt for the best of the best in ATV imports and we have just add 4 units that we believe pasted the test!!!! Check them out!

Raceway ATV's New X-80

Raceway ATV's New DX-200

Raceway ATV's New X-150

Raceway ATV's New X-200 Sport

Old 08-11-2005, 07:52 AM
Trailblazer

John, Is the new X-200 from the same manufacturer as the Kazuma/Yamoto? I have had pretty good luck with my two KMZ-150s'.
Thanks

Old 08-11-2005, 08:30 AM
xtc
Range Rover

It looks like a great bike with the features I wish my sons kazuma 50 had,like chain guard and front brakes.Makes me wish I waited awhile.

Old 08-11-2005, 08:37 AM
xtc
Range Rover

Also,just read about the new x-200 sport and it looks like a great bike but I would be mad as hell if I had just bought a falcon fx 250 from you and then you bash it in the descripition of the new x-200,when the next "new and improved" quad comes out,will you bash this one too?

Old 08-11-2005, 09:08 AM
Pro Rider

Propertymaint: These units are not made by Kazuma or Yamoto, they are different products.

xtc: We are trying to be truthful when we talk about the Kazuma FX 250. We only offered them for a short time. As soon as we were not happy with them we stop selling them. We sold very few units. And about us bashing these units when others come out?? This is not what we do, we just try to give an honest opinion to our costumers, don't sound like you are happy with that! And if you ever had dealings with us I dont think you would be mad as hell like you stated. We will do what ever is needed to keep our customers happy and satisfied.
Kids ATV Raceway ATV

Old 08-11-2005, 09:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I may have to look into one of the 80cc units. Improved units keep all manufacturers striving to produce a better finished product.....benefiting the customer.
Gary

Old 08-11-2005, 09:30 AM
Pro Rider

garyc660R I could not agree with you more. The ATV import market is getting bigger and bigger. I think the time is coming were companies are now trying to really put more time and money into there production, and we will remain on the hunt for the best produced units out there for the best price!
Kids ATV's Raceway ATV

Old 08-11-2005, 12:03 PM
xtc
Range Rover

Racewayatv, I have dealt with you.I purchased my son kazuma 50 from you and I am the one who requested the screw for the float bowl (which ended up being a stripped out threading in the bowl which caused the screw to come out in the first place) and have always been pleased with your products and service. I was not trying to attack your integrity, but instead of saying the x200 makes the falcon 250 look "completly outdated and cheap",why not just focus on the new product and let the old one slide out gracefully. I appreciate your honesty and that was the reason we bought from you (and the good postings from the members) but people like to feel good about the purchases they made and to read that you think the falcon is cheap,I would still be mad if I bought one from you.You also stated you would anything to keep your customers happy,would you buy back the falcon 250 from anyone who wasn't happy with these atvs?

Old 08-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider

Like I said we would do anything in our power to help each and every customer of ours. We sold very very few Kazuma Falcon sport 250's. I have no problem helping each one of them out and did. And the reason we gave the Kazuma Falcon sport such a bad review is there is a lot of people out there still selling them to customers and we feel we have an obligation to let people know that they are not a good unit. I would rather deal with a few of our customers on the bikes then watch the message boards and hear about people that bought them from someone else and are having nothing but problems and wasted there money! Like I said before and I will say it again "We are an honest company" sometimes it might hurts us, sometimes it will help us! But we must say what we feel. I can buy the Kazuma 250's very cheap at this time. If we were not the way we were I would be posting RACEWAY IS RUNNING A SUPER SALE ON ALL KAZUMA 250's sell them dirt cheap! And make a lot of money But sometimes it is not always about the money. We are a company looking to be around for the long term, you must win peoples trust "1st" if you are concerning being a successful company. Again we are only trying to do the best we can, it will not always please everyone, but I think we are satisfying the majority of our customers and forum members.
Raceway ATV

Old 08-11-2005, 12:27 PM
Pro Rider

One more thing:
Not every unit gave us problems! But over all there was more bad then good! It was not a good sign to have problem with every other unit sold!

Quick Reply: Raceway ATV Has Added 4 New ATV's To Our Line!!!