Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

NEW XL-70

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 04:11 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW XL-70

Hello,
I received my XL-70 from Raceway ATV today (Ordered on 1/13) Haven't started it yet, but so far everything looks ok. Brakes did not function at all. Bled them and a decent amount of air came out of the lines. They are working fine now. I went to look in the manual that came with the vehicle (if that is what you want to call it) and it is basically worthless. I mean come on, at least it should have the basics. No torque specs for anything, no assembly instructions (not that you really need any).
Where can I get a manual for this ATV and what are the torque specs for the wheels?
One of the bolt holes for the handlebars was stripped out.

Old 01-26-2006, 08:58 AM
Trailblazer
Default NEW XL-70

I don't think they make a bettter manual for any of these quads. I"d go about 50-60 lbs , a 70 isn't gonna put alot of stress on the wheels you just don't want them falling off. I check alot of the bolts on all my bikes after every time I ride.

Old 02-12-2006, 02:57 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default NEW XL-70

Just make certian you change the shipping oil. What comes in them is VERY low viscosity oil. I wouldnt want to break in a new engine with the shipping oil. (IMHO)