Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Mini Falcon 90 arriving today

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 10:56 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mini Falcon 90 arriving today

Also, what can I expect with the tranny? Is it a true cvt, or is it more like a semi auto stuck in one gear?

Thanks,
Shawn

Old 04-20-2006, 05:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

Shawn, I'm glad you asked that question because I'm wondering the same thing. It doesn't sound like a true CVT so I'd have to assume the other. If this is the case, is it possible to convert or change the Falcon to a three or four speed like the 50cc? A buddy and I took a look at the two cases and found them to be very similar, nearly exact. This came up as we noticed the Falcon revs very high and we don't have the throttle screw backed out all the way. Does anyone here have any input on this? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks, Darren

Old 04-22-2006, 10:51 AM
Weekend Warrior

Your right, it does rev high. I have the throtle screw set at 10mph for my three year old. Once he is old enough to go faster i'm going to get a bigger front sprocket. Which will spead out the engines power a little more evenly.

Old 04-23-2006, 02:03 PM
Trailblazer

Well, I just finished getting mine assembled. The kids have only ridden it slowly up and down the driveway so far. I am still waiting on the dust caps for the wheel hubs. Mine were missing when delivered and I want to get them installed before they head into the dirt and grime. Right away I notice that it has a mid throttle hesitation. I am hoping I can jet it out. I have already added a Uni Filter and a NGK spark plug. I have changed the oil several times. I changed it the first time before I started it. I then let it idle about five minutes and then changed it. I then did this three more times with idling ten minutes each time and allowing it to fully cool between sessions. I am going to let the kids ride it for a few hours and change it again. This time I will be switching to synthetic. I have read that there is an oil screen on these. Does anyone know where it is located? I also believe that the bike is simply a single speed, rather than a cvt as advertised. I think one of my rear wheels is bent. Either that or the rear axle is not very straight. I noticed a wobble as the kids were riding away from me. I haven't checked into it yet.

later,
Shawn

Old 04-23-2006, 10:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

Mine also came with a bent axle. Still waiting for the new one to come in the mail. Where did you order your uni filter from? Do you have the part number? Thanks

Old 04-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Trailblazer

Got the Uni from local Cycle shop. Part #UP-4125

Shawn

Old 04-29-2006, 11:31 AM
Trailblazer

Mine also came with a bent axle....In December and I still have not received a new one. Have had tons of problems that were supposed to be addressed, still nothing. Was supposed to receive a partial refund due to all the problems mine had, still nothing. Matter of fact, I have not received one thing since I purchased this quad.

Old 04-29-2006, 05:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Drue

Where did you buy the quad from?

Old 04-29-2006, 06:14 PM
Trailblazer

From John at Raceway

Old 04-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

Please provide details about what sounds like a bad experience at Raceway. I am planning on buying there soon.

Quick Reply: Mini Falcon 90 arriving today