Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Quality of Kazuma ??

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quality of Kazuma ??

im not talking about frame size, i'm thinking engine size.

Old 08-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Trailblazer

Oh I know.....until I got on this and anotehr forum, I didnt realize they made different frame sizes for the larger engines......I thought 50cc was one approximate size and then the 90s would be bigger, etc....

The fact that they mix the frame and engine sizes really makes it confusing..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2006, 07:26 AM
Pro Rider

Word of caution, Don't buy from Pep Boy's. They only sell them and afterward's could care less what kind of problem's you have with them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Even though RaceWay woulden't reply to my Question on their video of the 110 Kazuma, I would still suggest buying from them, just because of all the good review's I have heard about them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Sound's like they stand behind what they sell. But may not reply to up front question's on this fourm.:I

Old 08-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

zavetsky

Hey, I recommend the kazuma mini falcon deluxe $779 shipped to your door. My son is 6, 4 ft. tall. Fits him perfect with some room to grow. You can adjust the throttle to where it will only go 5 mph, but then your lacking the power to go up hills and over stuff. But my son's is adjusted out halfway and it is plenty for him. It pulls me around fine, I'm 5' 8" 170. If you were to go with this quad, I recommend using spacers on at least the rear wheels. Not so easy to tip over. If you go to raceway.com, It shows you the measurements of the quad. Another plus, is that you will have it at your home within a week. At least I did. No problems yet.

I put wheelspacers on front, but tires rubbed the baskets, anyone done this and done a mod to fix?????

Old 08-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider

remove front wheel spacers install in rear, duh

Old 08-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Duh,
I have them installed on the rear wheels, I want the front widened also. Smart@$$

Old 08-09-2006, 09:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

if i were you, i would get him a 90. at a young age like 7, the faster the better. and if your not comfortable with this theres always throttle control. just screw the screw on the throttle in and it takes away some of the power. over time when you get more comfortable with letting him ride more powerful quads you can unscrew it a little. plus its always good to buuy a little big. he can grow into the quad, it will last much longer for him. well whatever you decide on, good luck and i hope your son likes the ATV

Old 08-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: steestar
if i were you, i would get him a 90. at a young age like 7, the faster the better. and if your not comfortable with this theres always throttle control. just screw the screw on the throttle in and it takes away some of the power. over time when you get more comfortable with letting him ride more powerful quads you can unscrew it a little. plus its always good to buuy a little big. he can grow into the quad, it will last much longer for him. well whatever you decide on, good luck and i hope your son likes the ATV
I am going to look at the 2006 SUNL 110 on Friday at a local place.......

2manytoys....I see your sig shows one of these...are you happy with it?

Old 08-10-2006, 12:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Zavetsky,

This bike is a very tough bike with tons of power. It has never had problems going anywhere. Although I did have problems with the first one but Raceway made it right and this one has been great. It is a perfect size for a 7yo. It gets rode every weekend all day long by my sons friends and it takes a beating. Like I said in another post I think this is one of the best Mini quads out. It may not have the best suspension but it is simple, powerful and tough.

Old 08-10-2006, 06:21 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: 2manytoys
Zavetsky,

This bike is a very tough bike with tons of power. It has never had problems going anywhere. Although I did have problems with the first one but Raceway made it right and this one has been great. It is a perfect size for a 7yo. It gets rode every weekend all day long by my sons friends and it takes a beating. Like I said in another post I think this is one of the best Mini quads out. It may not have the best suspension but it is simple, powerful and tough.
Thanks.....this is encouraging....I have been told that "if you buy SUNL you deserve what you get"....LOL

I know they (and others) had issues in the past.....but so did Hyundai and I have a 2006 Sonata that we LOVE.....companies can change.......

I just cant bring myself to spend the $2000 on a brand name new one....and so far all the used ones I have seen in the $800 range are junk.....

Quick Reply: Quality of Kazuma ??