Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

My Wife is tickled Pink with the new plastic from Jetmoto!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 09:30 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default My Wife is tickled Pink with the new plastic from Jetmoto!!

I dropped by Jetmoto last friday and when I got upstairs to the plastic/tires and wheels area. I spotted some pink plastic for the Jetmotos and other chinese quads. I wanted 3 sets of it, but Eugene didnt think it would sell and didnt get many sets of it. I think it will sell like crazy. If you want a set after looking at my pics call Raceway/Jetmoto and tell them MWQ sent you.

Heres a link to my pic page Number 13 is the 200 stripped and 14/15 are the new plastic. It even matches my wifes new helmet!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I was ordering my new JetMoto 150 for my 11 year old daughter, Miss Priss 50% of the time my little tomboy the other 50% of the time, the first thing she asked me was do they have it in pink?

Girls love beating boys on quads!!!! Especially if they beat them on a pink one.

I would not buy an extra set of plastic, but if it came in pink that is what I would of had to order.

Old 08-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
I dropped by Jetmoto last friday and when I got upstairs to the plastic/tires and wheels area. I spotted some pink plastic for the Jetmotos and other chinese quads. I wanted 3 sets of it, but Eugene didnt think it would sell and didnt get many sets of it. I think it will sell like crazy. If you want a set after looking at my pics call Raceway/Jetmoto and tell them MWQ sent you.

Heres a link to my pic page Number 13 is the 200 stripped and 14/15 are the new plastic. It even matches my wifes new helmet!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Cool Beans, It looks good too. =]

Old 08-07-2006, 01:32 PM
RIP Dear Friend

I showed my Neighbors Dog and it was two paws up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r
I showed my Neighbors Dog and it was two paws up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LOL. =]

Old 08-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Quad Patrol

MWQ, my middle daughter would love that on her quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] However, I don't think jetmoto's plastic would fit on a LT160[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Anyways, the quad looks good for pink[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] LOL!!

Old 08-08-2006, 08:28 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver
MWQ, my middle daughter would love that on her quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] However, I don't think jetmoto's plastic would fit on a LT160[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Anyways, the quad looks good for pink[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] LOL!!
I bet we couild get it to fit on that Raptor 80 of yours. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

R660r, I dont believe any of your neighbors own such a dog. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yea MWQ, you tellin everyone that's your wife's quad...??? We know better...LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Looking good and yea, my daughter would love that also...

Old 08-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver
I bet we couild get it to fit on that Raptor 80 of yours. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
She'd love that, but her older sister would strangle her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!!

I did tell the middle one she can paint her quad pink[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Sooner or later she'll need new plastic after she rolled and cracked it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] last go around at Carnegie. So, I am just going to patch it for now, let her paint it pink and have a little fun with it.

Old 08-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Webopper
Yea MWQ, you tellin everyone that's your wife's quad...??? We know better...LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
LOL! I don't think I have seen him ride a quad yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] he's always been on a m/c when we ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: My Wife is tickled Pink with the new plastic from Jetmoto!!