Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

100 Mini - Utility

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 11:11 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 100 Mini - Utility

I just bought one of these from Raceway. A co-worker bought one for his daughter and is really happy with it. I just wanted to say, for my first post here, that dealing with Raceway has been great so far, and with all the good things I read about John and Danielle, I'm sure the great service will continue. Thanks for helping with my order!

Old 03-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider

Welcome to the forum brprider,

I also bought the mini utility from Raceway a little over a month ago. Very easy assembly-wise and the thing has been running great. Plenty of power to haul me around quickly too, even though it is my 5 year old's quad. As far as Raceway, I have been dealing with them for a while, you can't go wrong buying from them. I have honestly never seen better customer service from any other dealer out there, even the big fours.

Old 03-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the welcome. I bought this for my 5 year old granddaughter, and I'm the one who can't wait for it to get here! I'm sure she's gonna love it! Ill let you know when I get it. Thanks again.

Old 03-10-2007, 08:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

BRPrider,

Welcome to the forum. As for these Chinese quads they can be great fun and reliable but PLEASE,PLEASE do some reading here on setup procedures, take your time and go over the whole machine. If you take the time to put it together and go over all teh nuts and bolts that you can get your hands on and lock tite them. This is the biggest complaint that people have is when they put it together, start it and let the child run it then after about 1hr of riding things start to losen up and fall off because they have not taken the time to make sure everything is tight and secure. I have had and still have a bunch of different chinese quads and all have been reliable except the first one I ever bought because I never took the time to go over the machine.

I have a post on the kids quads about the How To CArb Tuning. If you have any questions about the quad just ask. I have delt with John for a few years now. He pops in once in a while but I am here almost every night checking things out. If there were something that you needed to ask John it would be better to call him direct or if you post either John, Me or someone else will chime in. Good luck, be safe and have fun. Your Grand daughter will love it. Also DONT forget the helmet,.

Old 03-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider

my son has had his for 6 months and loves it!!! the only problem was a bad battery!! 30$$ FIXED THAT.

Old 03-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah that battery does suck.

Old 03-10-2007, 10:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the advice. I had read in several places to loctite every bolt you can get to, and I will. And, I know to change the oil before starting. I'll keep reading, and if I run into anything I'm not sure of, I'll be sure to ask. She already picked out her helmet, a nice pink one to go with her pink camo ute [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img])) Thanks again!

Old 03-10-2007, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

the batterys suck in all of them except for our redcat 150 9 months old cranked it up in - 10 dgree weather surprised the crap out of me its still working.

hoyt

Old 03-10-2007, 11:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Thats weird because out of about 20 of these quads I only had 1 battery go bad. It was not even really bad it was just getting weak. I can say that they wont be able to handle a load as long as the name brand batteries.

Old 03-11-2007, 07:03 AM
Pro Rider

That is true about the Redcat hoyt, my Redcat 150 has been going strong for also 9 months and has started in the teens with no problem. I must say I'm impressed with it. Now if only the bump steer wasn't so bad......

Quick Reply: 100 Mini - Utility