Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

I just bought a Kazuma 150cc Dingo! =)

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 01:38 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just bought a Kazuma 150cc Dingo! =)

Hello All,

I just bought a Kazuma 150cc Dingo from www.RacewayATV.com and I am so excited! We just moved from the city into the foothills of the Boise National Forest in Idaho. I am so stocked about exploring the woods I can't wait. Thank you everyone for the info you provided to my questions. I hope the Dingo will work well. If so I plan on getting another quad to upgrade myself and giving the Dingo to my wife. I also look to get my son a 50cc Meercat but at 17 months old, he is just a bit too young! =) I did just get him a 6V Power Wheel to put around on in the house and we will be going quadding/hiking as soon as my 2nd gets here (Jocelyn due April 9th). We live about 1 hour from the hospital and I don't want to get too far from my wife till the little one arrives. =)

www.RacewayATV.com
- Kazuma Dingo 150cc
- 2 adult helmets
- 1 child helmet

www.Buggydepot.com
- 9 gr roller weights

www.ebay.com
- 42 tooth Kazuma custome rear sprocket

Now I just need to see what I need to put it together (locktite + oils). The larger rear sprocket might mean I need a few links. Not sure how best to get them. Any ideas? Oh, and I will post my experiences too. =)

Thanks again all,
Dr. Ffreeze

www.drffreeze.net

Old 04-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hello All,

I got it Monday and I just had time to put it together today. Building it went well. There was a bit of damage to the crate that I did not see until I took the cardboard off. The only thing that was damaged was a scrape of the red plastic so no biggie.

The manual was WAY better than I expected. It walks you though how to put it together AND also shows how to remove the engine. I was not expecting that, so it was a nice plus. It went together well and I took tons of pictures of the build just so those that are new to buying a Kazuma Dingo can see how it comes together. I will post them a bit later on my website.

My wife is expecting and the due date is in 2 days so I have not taken it far from the house yet. I have only ridden for like 45 min max a few times today. So far so good. It squeeks a bit, I need to find out where it is make a few noises and silence them. The headlight snap in faceplate fell off while I was riding. I snapped it back on but I don't know if it will stay. When it gets dark I am going to take it out for a quick spin to see how lighting is. I am sure it could use some extra lighting, but you have to be careful because the GY6 doesn't put out that much electrical power. It only comes with 1 35W headlight, so I am not sure how best to fix it.

More late,
Dr. Ffreeze

Old 04-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hello All,

Here are some pics of me putting together the Kazuma Dingo 150cc. http://drffreeze.net/Dingo/

Things are going well. I have about 3 hours on it so I have not really ridded it hard yet. I think the steering needs adjusted a bit. When I go straight the handlebars are a bit crooked. I found what is rattling, the forward reverse handle. I need to take a look at it as it is quite loud.

FYI,
Dr. Ffreeze

Old 04-10-2007, 07:42 AM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's a good bit of info HERE including a discussion about your lighting concerns, among other things.

Rodney

Old 04-28-2007, 03:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

You've had your Kazuma Dingo for a while now, I;m thinking of getting the same model. How is the power for you ?
I checked out the pictures you posted, looks like a easy assembly. Was it just the engine oil you changed or was there other fluids that needed changed ?

Spy57