Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Are They Shipping Jetmoto 150's Yet?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007 | 03:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default Are They Shipping Jetmoto 150's Yet?

Oh well. I'm hoping I get tracking info. I was told Roadrunner would be bringing my ATVs. I'm not sure if this is Roadrunner Dawes or not. Dawes lists 4-6 days as the time for packages to get from CA to SC, so if it did ship this week I should have it next week. I'll just be happy to get it here in one piece! =)

-JNY

Old 05-18-2007 | 03:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

Did Raceway email you an invoice? Is so the tracking number should have been on it.

Old 05-18-2007 | 06:14 PM
Pro Rider

The forums are acting all nutty for me. They sent me an invoice when I ordered, but it did not include tracking info (obviously.)

I got a call from John today saying that US Customs is delaying releasing the ATVs because of some sort of new emitions thing. Who knows. Anyway, He is expecting to have them shipped Monday or Tuesday of next week, but is offering a guaranteed shipping date by next Friday, no matter what. The way customs has been acting, I'm surprised to hear such strong words from John, so he must know something.

They were very nice and even offered a complete refund if I like, but I've waited too long to back out now. I'm looking forward to getting these in possibly by the end of the month.

Anyway, hopefully Jetmoto and Customs will figure something out so we don't have anymore of this.

-JNY