Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

new angle of the jetmotos

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new angle of the jetmotos

ok so latly like is my last post we have been criticizing the 250 sport alot so im starting this post to talk about all the things WE do LIKE...... first i do like how the cluch pulls in pretty nice and how raceway helps us with our problems, and the paint on it...... i love the exaulst on it its loud for a stock and i like the tire size.

Old 07-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

well jetmotoracer you had 66 views and it looks like you're the only one that can find something nice to say about the jetmoto

Old 07-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

dude y do u always have to be saying something mean about someone or something dont be baggin on the jetmotos u relly have room to talk u have a 110 sunL and 70 baja wow thats a hole lot better lets have a race who do u think would win?????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2007, 08:00 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

jetmotoracer, you can ignore billl2099 if you would like to. He will most likely never have anything nice to say about Chinese quads.

Old 07-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

It seems on Forums most come to ask questions or complain about something and not too often to rant and rave about what they like. My praises along with my frustrations are mostly contained to the 07 Jetmoto 250 thread. I think it's better to keep most of the discussions of these quads in one thread so it is easier for others to read all the good and the bad within one thread and not have to search through many threads of the 250. Just my opinion!
I think my videos shows how I feel about the 07 Jet's! If I hated these things I would not be riding them as often as we and have and having fun as we seem to be having! For the money so far they have been fun for us!

Old 07-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

jetmotoracer, you can ignore billl2099 if you would like to. He will most likely never have anything nice to say about Chinese quads.</end quote></div>

you correct i don't have anything nice about chainese crap, i wonder why. gee lets see, bad welds, broken shocks, swing arm bearing , axle bearings falling out, carbuators leaking, axle bolts shearing off, i didn't make this stuff up you guys reported it, and you guys think this is totally acceptale just because you paid a few hundred dollars less than a quality atv, also dude the baja and sunl were purchased for our grandkids, not me, your jetmotos doesn't even come close to my prowler, like i mention before, for 4-12 year old beginners chainese atv are great, for 12 years old and older i won't wast my money you could buy a very nice used jap or twianese atv

Old 07-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider

meant rear spocket bolts shearing off,

Old 07-09-2007, 02:12 AM
Range Rover

Thats nice Bill2099... If I felt that Chinese "Not Chainese" was that bad.. I wouldn't want my grandkids riding them... With such poor quality, they could get hurt much easier than an adult.. And we didn't pay a few hundred dollars less.. Try like a few thousand... I'm just sick and tired of you complaining how Jetmoto's are junk.. If you check all of the other forums topics regarding the jap atv's.. You will see that they also have many problems too.. They are just more spread out, because each manufacturer has their own forum topic.. Lets face it... Jetmoto might not be Jap quality, but for the money they are well worth it.. So just give us a break.. We are all here to help each other.. Not Bash the atv's, because they where made in china...

Old 07-09-2007, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TriplxX07

Thats nice Bill2099... If I felt that Chinese "Not Chainese" was that bad.. I wouldn't want my grandkids riding them... With such poor quality, they could get hurt much easier than an adult.. And we didn't pay a few hundred dollars less.. Try like a few thousand... I'm just sick and tired of you complaining how Jetmoto's are junk.. If you check all of the other forums topics regarding the jap atv's.. You will see that they also have many problems too.. They are just more spread out, because each manufacturer has their own forum topic.. Lets face it... Jetmoto might not be Jap quality, but for the money they are well worth it.. So just give us a break.. We are all here to help each other.. Not Bash the atv's, because they where made in china...</end quote></div>

that just shows how little you know, it not a few thousand if you did your research you would know you could buy a polaris 250 less than a thousand, a honda 250 is less than $1500 more, second, just because you spent a few hundred dollars less why do you think the quality should be less? it shouldn't, many factors make up pricing, on the japenese you get the lastest and greatest engines and transmissions, jetmoto engines are clone from 20-30 year old jap engines , the japs spent more money on r&d, the chinese find a atv and make a clone of it, the japs spent alot of money on sponsorhip and racing, when the last time you seen an ad or even a race with jetmoto? this is why their's a few dollars price differant between the two, you may be sick and tried of me but who in the hell cares? i call it it as i see it, these jetmoto 250s are junk, their's alot better atv's on the market , as far as other atv's having problems ,i agree it's called statistics, ever took some college classes on s.p.c.? if you had then you would know why or do you need that explain to you too?

Old 07-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider

i have one more commet, we all have a lot of chinese products in our houses, phones ,cell phone tv's dvd players, ect. ,you get the picture and they work as designed without breaking for years, why can't they make a good desent quality atv?

Quick Reply: new angle of the jetmotos