Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Thinking about a Vbike Atv

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 09:01 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinking about a Vbike Atv

Thanks, I emailed them.

If I have to spend much over $1000 for any chinese quad, I won't do it.

So far the quality of the Vbike seems ok, and I can get it for just a hair over $1000.

The Marshins look nice but I can get a new Ozark for $2999.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:20 PM
Trailblazer

Orion6; Which v-bike are you taking about? the 250 v-bike utility is $1900. A $100 more than the Marshin 250 at $1800.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:27 PM
Trailblazer

Wow, I didn't know the Marshin was that price. I emailed Blue Ridge so maybe they'll get back to me tomorrow.

I was looing mainly at the V4s sport bike. I would prefer a utility but a sport would do for the coming year.

Old 01-20-2008, 11:21 PM
Trailblazer

Orion6; don't wan't to sound like PR guy for Marshin. I love my v4s it's a great deal in the sport style, Marshin does not have a comp model. However the marshin utility seems a better deal. 1 year warranty , drive tires are 11 inch wide, nicer finish on the front and rear rack, turn signals, lcd dash, spedo is switchable mph/kpm , ect. But what i realy like is the yamaha plant motor. Plus the parts are largly interchangable. The exploded parts views look identical.

Look long, look hard -Buyingchina

Old 01-21-2008, 03:54 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Buyingchina

Orion6; don't wan't to sound like PR guy for Marshin. I love my v4s it's a great deal in the sport style, Marshin does not have a comp model. However the marshin utility seems a better deal. 1 year warranty , drive tires are 11 inch wide, nicer finish on the front and rear rack, turn signals, lcd dash, spedo is switchable mph/kpm , ect. But what i realy like is the yamaha plant motor. Plus the parts are largly interchangable. The exploded parts views look identical.

Look long, look hard -Buyingchina</end quote></div>

Buyingchina have you looked at the new Jianche? They are a pretty nice quad, I looked one over a couple weeks ago.

http://www.jianshecanada.com/en/atv_JS250_wildcat.htm

Old 01-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Trailblazer

I would seriously Consider something like this:
Chinese 400cc Utility With Yamaha OEM engine

The Jianshe400 4x4 that n the link I posted is a very nice machine. My neighbor just bought one. I was very suprized how tough it was when comparing it to his Sons $8000.00 Kawasaki.

Old 01-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: dUrTwErX dEsIgNs BMX

I would seriously Consider something like this:

Chinese 400cc Utility With Yamaha OEM engine

The Jianshe400 4x4 that n the link I posted is a very nice machine. My neighbor just bought one. I was very suprized how tough it was when comparing it to his Sons $8000.00 Kawasaki.</end quote></div>

They want over $5k for Jianshe 4x4 up here in Canada. I priced out a Suzuki 400 4x4 for the same money. Maybe the Jianshe dealer would have down more on their price I don't know.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:16 PM
Trailblazer

Well, I ordered the Vbike from Tim today.

I realize this isn't a Japanese quad, but I just need something to tool around on a small lease (I'm too old to jump). I am not expecting a $5000 quad.

If I can get a year or two I'll be happy.

I plan on taking my time in setting it up, loc-titing everything, and keeping a close eye on things.

I am pretty **** about watching for prospective problems, so maybe I'll have good luck.

Should be here on Wednesday. I got Black w/ Red trim.

I'll let you guys know how it goes. I hope it makes it in one piece!!

Old 01-22-2008, 12:12 AM
Trailblazer

Sawyer; No i havn't looked at utilities since buying mine. the one in the link looks just like the Marshin I got. maybe a few things are diff. Prices in CA are high . i vac up there for a month. the Marshin is at Canadian tire and its about double in price with Ontario .tax! it also has less features.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:32 AM
Trailblazer

Orion6; Congrats on new purchase!!! If you bought a $5000 bike in 2 years it would depreciate more than the total cost of your v-bike. If you were to beat on it and blow the motor you could part it out on e-bay and get an nice chunk back.
I plan on keeping mine till I'm gone , so its likely I'll be high bidder!!!!!! Looking forward to your posts.

99% of the things I worry about already happened, or never will--Buyingchina

Quick Reply: Thinking about a Vbike Atv